hey avalonians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no because we are ranked like 20 something this is all irrelvant fool
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      Because that's the solution to everything that you can't figure out right away! And by not caring, it makes everything more fun! Right? Right?
      the solution would be for all you f-ers to stop caring. WE BD FOR FUN NOT FOR TWL-B!!!!!!!!!! get it? got it? GOOD...stfu

Comment

Well make sure if you make TWL you tell them that, and then we won't have to have a squad like yours in TWLB.
        Thank you.

Comment

Wow O.o

I've been away from the boards for a long time.
          dong burger

Comment

They aren't in the top anymore. Everyone leave them alone.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              You don't "think you can compete" and then come say you can. You've got to fucking prove it. Quit ducking us, and put your goddamn shit on the line. You come on here, and say we harass you, and then in the very next breath say that you're our equals. If you can take us, if you can "compete", step up to the goddamn plate, and quit whining on the forums. If you want a match, go ahead we'll even let you pick a time when all your starters are on, leave a ?message for one of our caps/asscaps and we'll set this shit up.

lemme bottom line it for you:
              1.) Your false humility is sickening.
              2.) If you take a spot away from a real TWLB squad it will be a travesty.
              3.) You CAN NOT compete with us.
              4.) YOU WILL shut your goddamn mouth until you can back up the skill you claim to have.

If base if you secondary league, and you just do it "for fun", then quit being such bitches about the matches you accept. You see a big name squad, and you curl up in the corner like babies.

Oh, and ekko, if you don't like the shit we're talking about your worthless, newbie, no name, never was, god awful, piece of crap, no right to be on the twbd ladder squad, then come do something about it. Not that you have the guts to do that, but it sure is fun rubbing your face in the steaming pile of cowardice you felt like pouring all over this forum.

I'm sure what you just did wasn't harrassing me. I never said I wanted to play you and I really don't want to but to prove we aren't afraid of anyone we bded all these decent squads and got raped but none of them were wr see because we don't like you, and we are never going to bd you if I have anything to do with it JUST BECAUSE you and all of your squadmates are a bunch of immature pricks. Look at our twbd rec we accepted all squads but WR today, AHA NO FREE POINTS FOR YOU BITCH. Oh and no squad has worth, I've been playing SS for 4 years dunno bout my squaddies but I'm sure they are new like me 2, we have a name its Avalonian, never was what?*cough* illiterate *cough*, and I don't feel like replying to the rest but FYI
              any squad that plays even 1 game gets on the twbd ladder We have the guys to play anyone its not like anyone on our squad cares about basing OTHER than me and 3 others.

So why don't you take you're worthless, squad with a name(BUT ITS CRAPPY),"never was"(whatever the fuck you meant by that), god awful, bigger piece of crap, no right to be talking to me, got kicked out of TWL, shit talking, immature dickwad squad and grow up?
              carpe diem

Comment

it will be fun to see you dissolve

Comment

It will be better for me to see WR dissolve before Avalonian.
                  carpe diem

Comment

wr already dissolved before avalonian.

Comment

• Originally posted by wadi
                      A nice big post that kicked some ass and took some names.
                      I've been pissed off all day long because my computer got nailed by some virus, or some spyware garbage corrupted crap before I could purge it, and I had to save what I could, and format and fresh install my drive. Reading that post made my day. It was refreshing.. like a mountain stream.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I meant again
                        carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                        X