Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a 4 spider max rule in TWLB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep everything the same as last season, with 2 exceptions:
    1. 5 second delay because that setting is sweet
    2. Allow shipchanges, how many can be up to whosever discretion

So the same things: random damage, no ship maxes (5 spiders), and not that weird lamecaster.

Comment

In response to your reply Rand, no the decision was not made a long time ago. The decision was made by me and Pure just this last week. I don't want any of you ever assuming that we just make up our minds the way we see fit. If you believe that, then you've seriously missed the boat on a lot of the things I've tried to accomplish. That poll was put up for a good reason, and there were no guarantees made that those poll results would be the final decision. It was an opinion poll, not a constitutional ammendment placed on an official election ballot.

I'll give you a peek into what went on over this issue. For about 3 solid weeks, Pure and I along with many of the TWL-Ops and volunteers discussed this issue at great length. We had trouble deciding because of the fact that arguments for both sides were quite strong. In the end, we made this decision based solely on one idea. The idea that TWL squads should be held to a higher standard than TWD squads.

What does limiting a line-up do? In my opinion it is saying that we do not feel that the squads we invite into TWL, have enough skill to handle the obstacles required to win. Why should we make it easier? Why should we restrict how a team wants to tailor their line-up? I'm sorry but these are rules for the junior leagues, not the big show. A TWL squad should be skilled enough and ready to deal with such obstacles. Part of being in TWL is having to find ways to beat the other guy, not to have the TWL-Ops make it easier for you by limiting what you can or can't do.

-PUSH
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Im drinking so i didnt read all of ur thread push or read understand, but as i sit here Shriek is in the 9th spot of TWD squsd who can qualify into TWLB. Squads such as melee, Grapevine sit behind us. I know for a fact that BasingCrew and Sk8 lately been playing EZZ squads to get there spot. I think Grapevine would infact be a better oppontent then both them. I think shriek will play games tomorowo and prove theyh will make TWLB. But i do think these others have to be lookeed at. This is rediculous. As others posted on other Threads. BasingCrew played Quiron like 100 times.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

BasingCrew beat us. Grapevine did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            BasingCrew played Quiron like 100 times.
            We have BDed them 3 times, Quirion is a sister squad of BasingCrew, we help them with basing whenever they have enough members online to BD they want to and when we have enough we BD them and give them tips while playing. Quirion brings allot new basers to the basing scene, we help them allot by telling them what each ship is supposed to do, gedeon also made a basing guide for them. I think for just doing this we should deserve a TWBL spot, dont blame us for BDing them too much because they are easy.

/Sumpson
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

they way you said things push, reflects a strong opinion that doesn't seem to have been very negotiable.

ps. why are terrs, sharks and levis restricted if twl is "the big leagues" and squads should be good enough to do what they want and deal with it?
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

playing 5 spiders takes less skill than playing 4.

Comment

Working...
                X