X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just in..

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
    How's it hangin?

I just noticed too Melee didn't make TWLB. That's got to feel like a ton of bricks on POiD. If only he hadn't recruited a bunch of basers, he might still have a competitive lineup in TWLD with all of his old buddies. Damn

R.I.P. Melee
    They made twlb.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
      They made twlb.

Oh how about that they squeezed in there.

Good luck
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I'm doing great Webbb, not nearly as exciting as it must be over there! I wish you the best of luck in your next couple of months over there, and I'm proud of you and everyone that's over there.

On another note:
        Though Melee squeezed their way in there, I think they deserved it JUST as much as some of the other squads did. I really hope Tanked does end up making it into TWLB somewhere down the road, they have plenty of basing talent and I'd rather have them in over Sk8 or BasingCrew (though BasingCrew needs to start somewhere).

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
          Last season it was Elusive vs. Rampage.
          -Epi
          I don't know dude, pallies was above you in twld standings all season and predicted to win that game until our starters weren't able to make the playoff game. I think last season was pretty much 3-way as well.

Comment

You thought 5 spiders was dull? Wait until this season.

Comment

WR is going to hit you with 7 spiders.. and it will become the new norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                I don't know dude, pallies was above you in twld standings all season and predicted to win that game until our starters weren't able to make the playoff game. I think last season was pretty much 3-way as well.
                Nah starters or no starters you wouldn't have beat us We did beat Rampage the following weekend with virtually the same lineup And yeah you beat us in the regular season, but who ever cared about the regular season anyway?

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

I think with the top squad it will be competative and interesting but it mite be more boring then the last season being u got alot of non competative squads this season. I do tho think that the top squads will prove interesting.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Last season everyone knew the winners were either Elusive or Rampage.. there are like 6 squads this time that could end up winning Oo;
                    carpe diem

Comment

The worst thing is that Cig left Tanked! for Shriek!
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Sigh why do u have to start another thread on that? Now this thread will be ruined. Thats old news move on, its TWL time now look to that instead of behind u.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          WR is going to hit you with 7 spiders.. and it will become the new norm.
                          We're fucking pioneers.

Comment

Yawn, this season looks much more boring than last season.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

This will be the most competitive TWL season.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                                This will be the most competitive TWL season.
                                Ya, it won't be worse than last season =P
                                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                                X