Look who made TWL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickname
    Yawn, this season looks much more boring than last season.
    Easy to say when you're very uncharacteristically not on a squad.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

gl all in upcoming twl season
      the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        Nah starters or no starters you wouldn't have beat us We did beat Rampage the following weekend with virtually the same lineup And yeah you beat us in the regular season, but who ever cared about the regular season anyway?

-Epi

I'll stand by Sleepy here. Look at last seasons TWLJ. In the regular season, you guys owned us. "But who cared about the regular season anyway?". If Pallies would've had all their starters there, it would've been a great game, even though I still believe Elusive would've won it.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

This will not be the most competitive TWL season.

Comment

Based on what Rip? There is more talent playing now then there ever was. Though it may still be concentrated in a couple of squads, it's more spread out than it ever was.
            And don't even give me that vet bullshit, I've at least spectated and been around to witness every season thus far, and though there aren't those GREAT rivalries that once were, there is FAR more competition.

Comment

TWLB will be one of the most competitive leagues this season!
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

This will be a very comptetive twl. Talent has been spread out all over the ladder. There are a couple stacked teams in twld, but the underdogs might prevail. Some lower twld squads are being underestimated because of new names/old vets/aliases that no one recognizes. This twl is going to be hawt in all leagues. Everything is up for grabs.

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

i wouldn't call this the most competitive season yet. sure, the skill is more spread out now with no squad that really stands out amongst the others, but that doesn't mean it would be the most competitive season yet.
                    jee

Comment

This TWLB will be by far the most competitive season yet. (Even though there hasn't been many of them either )

PS. These smileys suck.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X