No announcement yet.

I heard it through the grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone keep overrating bosshawk?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Dunno, maybe it's because he's suicidal
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

It's because people like it when he hands them detach deaths.

Comment

True, lol.
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

He is still AS good if not better then Cuji/mufe/everest on any given day Gotta remember he probably has the worst spiders in TWL so he gets cornered often He's no brookus or a top 5 terr i'll agree too that, but he isnt bad for the team around him. Especialy since ephemeral and there best sharks are inactive.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
              Why does everyone keep overrating bosshawk?
              Because you have a little boy as an avatar.
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

LOL Cig, not worth to make a real reply on your post.
                Only the loyal count.

Comment

melee has a not a problem with spiders, they have 5 or 6 good duelers and spiders so when you say they have weak spider you are ignorant.

Good spiders : poid, maisoul, parch, lemonfrog i could keep going Bartman

Sharks: Recon Marine, Ephemeral and i could go on there too.

So don't spew about them having weak spiders.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Adman, maybe what they mean is weak compared to the top line players on other TWLB squads. Maybe they might be decent but still not good enough to compete. I really don't know but i was under the impression Melee was not a real contender in TWLB... so if they are so good, as you say... why aren't they ranked higher?

Comment

i don't know... maybe i'm just a melee fan?
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Thats not a boy silly..

Phren that dog is so mine..
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                          Adman, maybe what they mean is weak compared to the top line players on other TWLB squads. Maybe they might be decent but still not good enough to compete. I really don't know but i was under the impression Melee was not a real contender in TWLB... so if they are so good, as you say... why aren't they ranked higher?
                          Agreed, i didnt mean to dog melee like that but its partial true. The chances of an inactive Ephemeral showing up each week is probably slim to no chance. Even if he does, he's inactive and rusty. Meaning a poid or mais will have to fill in. Like awe pointed out, even with that spider ilne u said, they arent near as good as any contending squads in the spider department.

Sump - again im just stirring some debate here b4 TWL its what makes things fun. I do truthfuly wish every squad the best of luck in TWL and every tiem i post something bad i hope they prove me wrong, im a nice guy and i wish eveyr squad could go to playoffs but they cant, unfortunatly u guys are at the bottom of the barrel as of now. All i can say is come out swinging, prove us wrong in game and show that ur worthy of that TWL spot and u didnt get it by playing ez squads. I thought u were TWL worthy, but i didnt have faith u'd do well. the pickups of ever and dragssie i think will help alot. Especialy if its jav vs jav. Drag is becoming a top notch jav. Everest if he's on his game he's almost as good as anyone but the top 5 terrs. I dont know much aobut u guys so i hope u prove me wrong I do tho see Suede left tho, for us as i see it. Dont know him or if he's too good in anything so i cant tel if it was a bigt loss
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Someone told me today that Basingcrew and Sk8 are not gonna compete in twl, is this true?

If this is already stated somewhere else and I somehow missed it, consider this as yet another stupid action made by me.
                            Your on Tanked aren't you? - wanting for a squad to not compete so they get their spot
                            j/k
                            AKA Shaun
                            ----------------------

Comment

he's on Incuria fool
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Thats not a boy silly..

Phren that dog is so mine..
                                Allright, you get the dog, BUT THE HUMAN-SIZE "BLOW ME UP" DOLL IS MINE!
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X