I heard it through the grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O fu, low blow phren.. low blow.. You know I love that doll

A UnkEQOFEQ_whatever, check something before you say something.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
      The pickups of ever and dragssie i think will help alot. Especialy if its jav vs jav.
      Haha <3

Drag is becoming a top notch jav. Everest if he's on his game he's almost as good as anyone but the top 5 terrs.
      <3

I do tho see Suede left tho, for us as i see it. Dont know him or if he's too good in anything so i cant tel if it was a big loss
      Suede is our best shark, I will say it's a very big loss. </3
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I seen a few more pickups to like Musashi or whatever his name is. Very good shark. I seen BC literealy own WR earlier today, not that that will happen in TWL, but maybe its a sign that BC isnt as week as we think.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
          Because you have a little boy as an avatar.
          I dont think thats a little boy. Correct me if im wrong, but i think that is galleleo. I saw some pics of her somewhere. And all i have to say is HOLY CRAP GALELLEO YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING!
          <3 Holland
          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Drag is becoming a top notch jav.
            also a top notch squad hopper.... much like his idol

Comment

I seen a few more pickups to like Musashi or whatever his name is. Very good shark. I seen BC literealy own WR earlier today, not that that will happen in TWL, but maybe its a sign that BC isnt as week as we think.
              I invited Musashi to BC - He's a very talented shark, also a good friend of mine from DSB.

I was thinking bringing Musashi sharking with namnlos will be awesome, since they both eath others in DSB. Not just that, they really communicated well in sharks (and teamwork for them it looks very easy) during the WR game we played today.
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Musashi is also a very good japanese mini serie.. Rina Uchiyama is in it! :up:

Comment

Uhm.. bob.. thats my gf not me..

Thanks tho ( see phren I have enough people lined up for me :P )
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

nice sig randedl

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      Uhm.. bob.. thats my gf not me..

Thanks tho ( see phren I have enough people lined up for me :P )
                      HOLY CRAP GALLELEO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS GOOD LOOKING.
                      I gotta move to Holland some day.
                      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I still find it very hard to believe that someone would put a picture of their girlfriend as their avatar on an online game messageboard.
                        sdg

Comment

I found it hard to believe that someone would send in a picture of his girlfriend topless to join a subspace squadron, but it happened.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            also a top notch squad hopper.... much like his idol
                            I dont think that matters since he pretty much dropped TWLJ/TWLD things. He says he's gonna turn into pure baser and get less and less active. With basing u dont need to be as active to stay good. Plus his squadhopping probably wont affect him being TWL is starting soon and rosters will lock and he'll be stuck there. Plus he was garenteed starting jav with them i believe. You have some hefty squadhoppers on Pirates too, yet u recruit them.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

yes cig, we're full of unstable people who hop frequently.

Comment

I didnt say u were FULL of them lol I just said u have some who were known for hopping and yet u still recruited them bc they are good or something. Same goes for Dragsie and BC.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X