Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"preseason"? get outta here with that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinse you naughty naughty boy . And yes I agree, pusher and p_l are doing a fine job.
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i was just joking
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
        ok there comes this newbie again.
        Says it all.
        The guy doesn't get it huh .. "TWDD is preseason". Im drunkn, if you don't get something, plz ask a staffer or w/e, but don't post your stupid thoughts on this forum plz..
        Yah.. whatever..

7:Barton> hi tats
        7:Barton> still no smod?
        7:Barton> :(
        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by im drukn
          "We'll have this going sooner than you think."

alright cool thats all i wanted to hear....
          Hmmm maybe my previous post shouldnt be posted, I didn't read this far down when I clicked the "quote" button
          Anyway.. see ya in TWL (I think u are in.. ?)
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by im drukn
            my bad for saying that i wouldnt post anymore..but this has got to be mentioned. I read in that one topic that there would be a 1 to 3 week preseason...yo u gotta be kidding me with that? twdd IS preseason... I say just get this shit started this weekend. "Preseason" is just another lame-ass excuse to further delay the start of leagues...know what im saying, its a big conspiracy... :down: :down:
            It's like another twdd game...nobody's gonna care, most squads probably won't even start their top lines...its a complete waste of time. We've had like 6 months of preseason already with twdd...

if there are no reasons not to, start the leagues now
            Why are you in such a damn hurry? Are you dying from cancer or something? Pre-season is fine. In a regular season TWL-D game you only get one round. Not 3 rounds like a TWDD game. So again, the pace of TWL is a little different. Look at sports such as baseball, basketball, football, etc. Pre-season is a good way to enter the season. I'm hoping it's a good 3 weeks or something. Don't get your panties wet... relax...
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Most of you probably have had very little in dealing with THE PUSHER. Some of you might know him some as a squaddie, a friend, or maybe a fellow staffer. But few people know just how damn dedicated, professional, organized and excellent THE PUSHER is as doing his job. In all my years on the TW staff I have never seen anyone run the staff as efficiently, as smartly and with such authority as he does. In my working with him on TWL last season I can tell you this stretches to TWL as well. His managerial talent, insight and organization are of the highest quality. Hell if I had to hire someone in real life to do a similar job, I'd hire him in a second.

You say it's volunteer so they should work harder? Perhaps you think "well if they aren't up to it someone else should do it". Well I'm telling you now that I have yet to see anyone else that can possibly do a better job than THE PUSHER can and will do this season. So just hold your horses and wait for the season to begin properly. P_L and PUSH haven't had much time to start, just 45 days and things are more than in motion and should start very soon.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                well said!
                blue goat, just crawl back under the rock you came from and take all the other annoying assholes on rapid with you.
                hey were not all assholes.
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Anyone who talks shit about THE PUSHER will get hunted by me, muhahahaha.

errr wait that is illegal....I'll send you anthrax instead.
                  Last edited by lunch3; 05-03-2004, 01:56 AM.
                  -L3

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                    Most of you probably have had very little in dealing with THE PUSHER.
                    Dunno man, I heard his network stretches all the way to the SSCX PowerBall
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                      All I know is you suck, thanks
                      according too your squad i would assume you area baser. also you probably noe nothing about wb. therefore your opionion means shit.

Comment

Deluge, the best rec I ever saw of you was 15-10 in elim.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Deluge 4 Twl Mcp
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I just wanted to know if they fixed the lag shit they had with bots and server that happened last season in week 8 or 9. Does anyone remember what really happened? And if this can be fixed so the uber lag will not repeat or anything cause i remeber it was really deadly and i hated it.

Comment

what I want to know is how many delays there will be this twl due to special holiday weekends where the tw community "goes away with family and/or friends to, in american cases celebrate old ded people (preferley those involved with war and murder), or as in european cases where the people just want to find an excuse to drink even more and get totally wasted and commit suicide"... Have the twl ops looked into this? Will there be alot of delays because of that?
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

That is not a bad question, my dear friend mantra. But I doubt any TWL ops reads a thread started by im drukn or whatever his name is.
                                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                                1: cundor> dude
                                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                                1: Desperate> LOL
                                1: Cremation> HAHA
                                1: bram> :)
                                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X