Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"preseason"? get outta here with that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood the "people cant make it games during the summer" argument. If you have nothing better to do on sunday afternoon while you're in college, how will that change when you're home for the summer?
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
      I agree with him, start TWL you lazy ass fucker. Thats right I'm talking to YOU THE PUSHER

Dude, you know damned well that I'm an agressive ass fucker.

And for blue goat, piss off. If you can wave your magic wand and make everything work 100%, then by all means do so. Until then... sit down, shut up, and let us do our job.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

And for blue goat, piss off. If you can wave your magic wand and make everything work 100%, then by all means do so. Until then... sit down, shut up, and let us do our job.
        well said!
        blue goat, just crawl back under the rock you came from and take all the other annoying assholes on rapid with you.
        :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

ok then what was that crazy long delay for? Listen..i understand you people work hard with these bots and the rules and what not...but that's what you volunteered for. If you volunteer to do something...then its ur responsiblity to try to accomplish it in a timely way... not waiting like 4-5 months for a twd reset when the system already in place from last yr was perfectly fine....if u guys didnt delay the reset and teh start of leagues for all those months, we couldve finished twl before summer...

Comment

But the thing is... the system WASN'T fine enough, things are added, changed and just plain ol' made better, and frankly, I'm willing to wait a week more for them to finish it.

Comment

The system was fine...i didnt play twl last season but everoyne says it went smoothly. There were a few minor delays...but nothing major enough to create that ridiculous wait between resets we had to go through....

they make us wait for these leagues and resets like they're Gods or some shit....like we're all so priveleged to be playng...its an 8 year old computer game..nothing more,
              just do your job....you signed up for it so take responsibility and do it in a timely way

Comment

man blue goat guy or w/e ur name is. You have to stop complaining. You say that they are volunteers and they are taking to long? then why dont you offer your time and help to fix problems? Plz, let them work at it. When they are ready its ready. I hope it goes into the summer to piss you off. :eek:
                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

so if someone volunteers at a soup kitchen (for the euros, thats a place where they feed the poor)...he should be allowed to take all the time he wants and work whenever he feels like it...just because he 'volunteered'? no you idiot...
                  alright whatever...im done

Comment

lmao, thats a differnt story. They are feeding the homeless. The homeless are lucky that they are getting fed. And so should we for the volunteers that are doing the work, so we dont have to.
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Out of Topic dude...
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

First, I'll direct you to this thread http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=10099 where you can see exactly when Pure and I took over TWL for Guano.

Before March 15th, neither Pure nor I had any intentions on working with TWL from a coordinator position. Since that time, we've managed to cram 4 months worth of work into a 45 day stretch. We also had to find time to tidy up the staff projects we were working on and continue our current obligations as Deans, all while Pure juggled work and school and I juggled work and more work (gotta pay the bills). I'm not telling you this for a sob story, I'm telling you this to show you how it is. I'm sorry we cannot dedicate 100% of our time to this endeavour, I wish we could. I'm telling you this so you might keep in mind that there are details other than TWL that we have to attend to. Before any of you decry that I should delegate tasks, I'm 300 steps ahead of you on that one. We'll have this going sooner than you think.
                        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

"We'll have this going sooner than you think."

alright cool thats all i wanted to hear....

Comment

I think THE PUSHER and Pure_Luck have done a fine job. As pusher stated they havent really had much time to get it all together and they have done a damn good job with it. Were all humans, we all have school/work to attend to and most of us have some sort of life we have to live. To me SS is at the bottem of my priorities and I'm even on TWDev.
                            MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
                            http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

ur straying from the topic a lil bit....but to get back hopefulyl u guys can make the preseason just 1 week and start twl the week after, not 2 or 3....thats unnecessary unless theres some huge problems with the bots or whatever...alright peace!

Comment

Hope preseason will start next week
                                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                                X