Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times that were chosen

I hate you all, captains of twl squads.
    Why the fuck did you all took the same time????? With that, well be in a game and we will not be able to watch the other games. This is stupid. For further games, please, dont make all the games at same time please.
    (max= only 2?)

max = 1 hopefully
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

It'd be good to have max number of games of the same league playing at one time be 2. This will highten the spectators of each game, but more importantly, it will get the captains moving from each team on getting times set early.... because it will most likely be a first come first serve kind of thing.

Comment

less spectators, less lag
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

yeah.. speccers were the reaosn I couldn't play much TWLB last year

Comment

Spectators are a lot of what make the leagues so exciting... It's like a sport... I know I'd rather want almost a hundered watching my team play rather than 5 or 6.

Comment

There are 8+8+7 = 23 games a weekend. Many of those teams are in 2 or 3 leagues. Most people can only show on one day of the weekend or at certain times (thus the timeslots are between 1-5pm EST). There are 5*5*2 (50) timeslots, meaning that every TWL weekend 1/2 the timeslots are used. Most people prefer Sunday games in general, meaning almost all of the Sunday timeslots are used, with 1pm EST and 5pm EST not used as much because people can't make those times in general.

Unless you want people to play at odd times which usually implies when their squads can't make the games, it would be a bad idea to limit the amount of games per timeslot, even if you limit it by league (esp for the possible conflicts that the 7 triple league squads would generate each league).

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

just because 2 squads to choose to play at a certain time, doesnt mean the rest can't play at that time. that's just the stupidest suggestion. why does members of the other squads have to play at a time that they don't want to play or they cant make it? gee, why don't you go schedule your game at 11pm est? fuk off
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                  Spectators are a lot of what make the leagues so exciting... It's like a sport... I know I'd rather want almost a hundered watching my team play rather than 5 or 6.
                  i know, i know. just saying that spectators really do affect the lag in the game quite significantly

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                    i know, i know. just saying that spectators really do affect the lag in the game quite significantly
                    Could it be possible to limit the number of spectators in an arena? Perhaps to like 60 or something?
                    Last edited by Fit of Rage; 05-08-2004, 08:34 PM.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

pffft all i was saying is that we could space the games by 30 mins since a base game take 30 mins max. Or like if eveyrgames have been scheduled for 3 pm, space them to 2, 2:30, 3, 3:30 ? will that do any difference?? thats like only an hour or 30 mins before or after...

Comment

I agree it is stupid to have alot of same league games on same day/time. There are plenty of time slots for each game. If u cant schedule it 1st then u dont get it. Today (saturday) there was oinly like 6 games played in all. Tomorow there will be more then triple that i think.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

by limiting the time squads choose to play twl is stupid. yes, maybe 3:00 and 3:30 is only half an hour apart, but thats alot of time. maybe someone has to leave before 3:30? the whole idea for squads to schedule their own time is for their convinience. if you are limiting one game per very 30 mins, why not just let the ops schedule the games?
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Thats what they do in DSB and it works fine. No squads get any advantages. Its all randomized and games are on diff days/diff times. Im not complaining about ppl trying to get there game slot, but having every LB game that will be played today played @ the same time is stupid. We should max the # of games per league @ a certain time (Example: 2 LB @ 15:00, 2 LJ @ 15:00, 2LD @ 15:00) and so on. Maybe rise it to 3 or something, but having that many LB @ that same time is rediculous.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                              Could it be possible to limit the number of spectators in an arena? Perhaps to like 60 or something?
                              we had this discussion last season. i don't think this would be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X