No announcement yet.

Times that were chosen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well times are scheduled because when Crome took over in season 5 he made it so. Personally I think it's better. With assigned times, there are a lot of times when both teams can't make it, and it really sucks. With scheduling at least there's a chance that both teams can show all their players and have a better game overall. I remember back in Slowbob's league when times were assigned I struggled to show 5 people every game because we always got assigned the worst times when everyone was busy (usually in other SS leagues).

As for making it a 'first come first serve, too bad you're late and there's only 1 slot for you' basis that really sucks for a lot of teams. There are a lot of people out there who will be screwed because one captain is slow on one of the teams but the other team really cares. As well, scheduling tactics (forcing a game on a particular day to screw the other team) would become even more rampant if there was less and less choice to have times in.

As for limiting the number of specs, you can't do that without also limiting the number of squad players there. If someone lags out or comes a second late and can't get into their own game that really sucks! And TWL without specs at all also really sucks. Anyway having lots of specs doesn't really change the lag from my experience.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I missed Diso vs Pallies.. because I was busy raping RB.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
      X