Some other tiny things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some other tiny things

- the subbing in goes way too slow. I pmed host and it happened like after 2 minutes

- 1 minute lagout time is WAY too long, besides that after the player got in we still had the msg that the player who lagged out didnt get in yet and went over the 4 minutes time to get in.

- Unrealistic had 10-10 and he is stored at twl.org as 3-10 ; so that would make our score 50 - 30.
    Last edited by Na$; 05-09-2004, 04:45 PM.
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

agreed

Comment

yes. 1 minute is WAY too long, ESPECIALLY in base.

On another note, in our TWLB game against Palliez, I was put as captain. Mootland farmer lagged out, and I tried subbing him...yet it said "You are not captain of either team" or something like that...might be worth to check twice.
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

yes, apparently Im not a captain of Disoblige either. I wonder who is

takes too long if you have to start pming the host with who to sub and ships and that crap.

edit: especially when the host is named Mike and lives in britain.
        Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 05-09-2004, 05:14 PM.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

With these new bots, the host has to assign a captain in order for them to do !subs, etc. Of course everyone has gone over the 60 second lagout shit over and over already.

I am glad we are getting this shit out of the way before the real TWL games start.
          sdg

Comment

I agree, all Nasir's should be changed. Subbing should work like last season and 15 secs for lagouts in all leagues
            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
            1: cundor> dude
            1: cundor> i already told my parents
            1: Desperate> LOL
            1: Cremation> HAHA
            1: bram> :)
            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Dont want to be rude but we waited long for the new bots, but preseasons went better last year.

Anyways, keep up the good work and lets pray everything works in week 1

Ciao

My gf looks like this : :eek: when she sees me playing this game
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Stabwound, you will notice da1 said "i was put as captain"

and yes, i was assigned as capt at the beginning of my jd and had the same problem as you, da1.

Comment

I remember the server crashing in the middle of preseasons last year when Diso were playing Melee in twld ironically.

Comment

hmm the lagout situation was the only problem we had in our bd aganist rb gg btw. I remember it really took a good 2mins for Lothlas to get back in the match because of some sort of botslowness or human stupidity, but other then everything else went fine. But I am really aganist this 1min bullshit because RB i believe lost a shark at like 850secs pretty much meaning a man down for the rest of the match really crazy stuff.

Comment

obviously i dont base... but yah... wouldn't this 60 second lagout rule completely cripple a team if a terr, or to a lesser extent, a shark, lagged out....

1 team would be fucked and it'd ruin a game

i dont even know why theres a time limit after a lagout... just let people use !lagout and get right back in it.... at the most, 15 seconds, all leagues....

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                        obviously i dont base... but yah... wouldn't this 60 second lagout rule completely cripple a team if a terr, or to a lesser extent, a shark, lagged out....

1 team would be fucked and it'd ruin a game

i dont even know why theres a time limit after a lagout... just let people use !lagout and get right back in it.... at the most, 15 seconds, all leagues....
                        or you could even just let terrs/sharks have a instant !lagout and let spids/javs/wbs have to wait that 60 second make it like hockey the goalie never goes to the pentaly box well except that another play goes but we could have a spid be assigned as a !spec when a terr/shark laggs out. Be neat it if could work, but the 60 second really puts a hurting on the game.

Comment

I think there is a problem with the bots handing out MVP's too.

What's the specs to getting MVP?
                          Personally I feel it should be Kills minus Deaths and the one with the highest amount get's it. (TK's shouldn't count as a kill)

I'm seeing even 2 MVP's in the LD's .. scores like 12-5 and 12-7 share an' MVP? That's messed up.

and I have NO CLUE as to how the LJ mvp's are handed out.. seems like it's totally random.. there are guys that are like 7-9 and 7-10 getting MVP's over players on the same team that are like 13-10 or 14-8...
                          :fear:

TWLD Season 11 Champion ~ Stray
                          TWLD Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                          TWLJ Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                          TWLJ Season 5 Champion ~ Elusive
                          TWL Season 4 Champion ~ Siege
                          TWL Season 3 Champion ~ Siege

TWEL Season 1 Winner
                          TWD Season 1 Winner ~ Elusive

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                            Dont want to be rude but we waited long for the new bots, but preseasons went better last year.
                            The first 11 months of the wait no work was done at all until finally Pusher took over and started things. From what I know these bots were thrown together by FoN in the last week or two.

We should really have the option for multiple captains to do subs like it is in twd. In fact exactly like the twd bots work. If we assign one captain, say Divine Rides, to be the captain for our twld game, and he lags out then no one our team can use the bots to make the sub.

Comment

TWLD/TWLJ MVP formula should be like this:

(Kills - TeamKills) - (Deaths + TeamKills)

That way if you are 14-3, and you had 4 team kills, in the MVP formula it shows you with 10-7, so you have +3.

Not only will TeamKills be subtracted from your kill count, but it'll also be added to your death count. Seems only fair that they count against you instead of not counting at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X