No announcement yet.

Pre-Season Week 2 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postpone it as long as you want, as long as you keep scheduling matches every weekend.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
      Postpone it as long as you want, as long as you keep scheduling matches every weekend.
      second'd
      MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
      http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

someone start making preditctions.

GO luckily yours go go

Comment

Why can't Avalonian have a preseason game vs a top squad so we can see how serious the competition is before we actually start the real season.. wow Verone and BS challenging oo;
          carpe diem

Comment

The brits are gonna beat you
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Verone will rape you :up:
              carpe diem

Comment

Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, PIRATES GOT THE EZ GAMES Simple weekend for us indeed :d
                I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Who starts for Pirates anyway. Exquisite, Jalapeno, Kim, Sky, CC?

Comment

maybe... maybe not... we'll decide 30 mins before game time

but it's just pre-season and bot testing so the games once again dont mean anything anyways (hint: maybe i might start again if we need a 5th ).

Comment

Stfu up Ekko, You are ignorant with potential and skills in twld , Don't demand top squads when Squad are already better than you with the fuxtures you got, thought hammering you into the ground in duels would have taught you to Shut Ur flappy ass.
                      British> my 18th tomoz $$
                      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks
                        Stfu up Ekko, You are ignorant with potential and skills in twld , Don't demand top squads when Squad are already better than you with the fuxtures you got, thought hammering you into the ground in duels would have taught you to Shut Ur flappy ass.
                        yep i agree

BS will own ava
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Flappy ass?! o.O

And Avalonian isnt as bad as everyone thinks, but either is BS's top line.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            And Avalonian isnt as bad as everyone thinks
                            compared to other TWL squads....? or TWD squads?

i think your comparing them to TWD squads but everyone else is rightfully comparing them to TWL squads.... and in that case, they're bottom of the barrel

Comment

ekko, your verone match was a close game and BS will probably beat you so dont whine about wanting to play top squads. you might think it would be cool to play a top squad and see how bad you get beat down, but think of how it would be for the top squad....boring as hell playing you. it works both ways.
                              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

we just finished beating british squad and i dont noe why you underestimate us.......i guess you gotta write about something on the froums eh? well keep up the good flaming $$$

Comment

Working...
                                X