X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Lag of the century.
    I agree Digi!
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

The only reason Siege won is because Light didn't touch the stump before performing.

IT'S SHOWTIME! AT THE APOLLO!
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Ruby, don't you mean triple post? And, of course your excuses were inevitable even if you got your asses kicked 50-15, it was because "<fill in random bitching here>". I'm so sick of you and Light, you should all be muzzled.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
          Ruby, don't you mean triple post? And, of course your excuses were inevitable even if you got your asses kicked 50-15, it was because "<fill in random bitching here>". I'm so sick of you and Light, you should all be muzzled.
          No, I mean Double Post. We make excuses where it is due, excuses are over-rated, an excuse is a reason why a person or thing did bad. Mattey, not only do you not play in any TWL event, but you are no good at any ship. I don't see why you feel like you have the liberty to talk to me. Please, never post to my comments again, if you do you're ignored. Do yourself a favor and be mature, and stop being ignorant. Why do people keep saying 50-15? There were 2 rounds smart people. Light loves playing 4vs5, like I said, c-ya in the finals Siege.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
            we make excuses. Mattey, u r nu. do not talk to me or i will ignore u, LALALALALALALA. be mature and stop being ignorant. we lost two rounds ppl, both badly and the first one especially. Light loves losing, like I said, c-ya in the finals Siege unless we get reamed again before that
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
              we make excuses. Mattey, u r nu. do not talk to me or i will ignore u, LALALALALALALA. be mature and stop being ignorant. we lost two rounds ppl, both badly and the first one especially. Light loves losing, like I said, c-ya in the finals Siege unless we get reamed again before that

GUUD POST LOL

-not as much text as I wished-
              YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Ruby, if you think playing in a prviate arena is going to help you from being spammed, it won't.

Comment

I was at the library working on a research paper when the match took place, but I hear Light barely gave Siege a challenge.

Comment

They didn't.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

No, I mean Double Post. We make excuses where it is due, excuses are over-rated, an excuse is a reason why a person or thing did bad. Mattey, not only do you not play in any TWL event, but you are no good at any ship. I don't see why you feel like you have the liberty to talk to me. Please, never post to my comments again, if you do you're ignored. Do yourself a favor and be mature, and stop being ignorant. Why do people keep saying 50-15? There were 2 rounds smart people. Light loves playing 4vs5, like I said, c-ya in the finals Siege.
                      Go ahead and ignore logic... you always do. I said triple post, because you made three posts in a row, You could have edited the second one and put your third post in there (sees lightbulb dawn over Ruby's head). Your definition of an excuse was superflous and stupid, it was a normal example of your intelligence, so of course it made no sense. Never played in TWL? Lies, I played TWLD. I have the liberty to talk to you because this is a PUBLIC board you dumbass. Should I give you a patronizing definition of the word public now? Did YOU just tell ME to stop being ignorant? The same person who spelled ignorant ignoranrant? How hypocritical can you be? I will stop saying 50-15, because 100-46 sounds sooooooo much better. Your sarcasm is lame as hell, saying 4vs5 is just another excuse that seems to continually flow out of your tepid mouth. In conclusion, I hope you ignore me you ignorant twat.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive

this girl said "i dont like vegetables" then the bus driver said "then get off my bus"

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

Go ahead and ignore logic... you always do. I said triple post, because you made three posts in a row, You could have edited the second one and put your third post in there (sees lightbulb dawn over Ruby's head). Your definition of an excuse was superflous and stupid, it was a normal example of your intelligence, so of course it made no sense. Never played in TWL? Lies, I played TWLD. I have the liberty to talk to you because this is a PUBLIC board you dumbass. Should I give you a patronizing definition of the word public now? Did YOU just tell ME to stop being ignorant? The same person who spelled ignorant ignoranrant? How hypocritical can you be? I will stop saying 50-15, because 100-46 sounds sooooooo much better. Your sarcasm is lame as hell, saying 4vs5 is just another excuse that seems to continually flow out of your tepid mouth. In conclusion, I hope you ignore me you ignorant twat.
                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa

Comment

Mattey played on a squad that beat siege in TWLD... more than I can say for you. So apparently you have to be better at the game to talk to some one. Ruby is not allowed to talk to anyone on Siege. Stop acting like you're something superior to everyone. I hope you do play Siege in the finals so they can fuck you up like the first time.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

Mattey played on a squad that beat siege in TWLD... more than I can say for you. So apparently you have to be better at the game to talk to some one. Ruby is not allowed to talk to anyone on Siege. Stop acting like you're something superior to everyone. I hope you do play Siege in the finals so they can fuck you up like the first time.
                              Oh Shut the fuck UP

Comment

I am not allowed to reply to Ruby's post because I am not skilled enough. Will some one from Siege please inform Ruby that he's a shit head?
                                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                                X