No announcement yet.

Siege vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Siege in their gay motherfucking cock-knob asses. Crome, eat a dick.

With love,

Jason
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
      I am not allowed to reply to Ruby's post because I am not skilled enough. Will some one from Siege please inform Ruby that he's a shit head?
      Oh, let's talk about individual skill here. I am willing to duel each and every one of Siege in front of everyone in TW. If you'd really like for me to get my point across.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

The funny part was when mattey shut ruby down, and he coudln't say anything back so he just laughed.

I like funny parts.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
          Oh, let's talk about individual skill here. I am willing to duel each and every one of Siege in front of everyone in TW.
          Help me understand this, please. During the twld match against Siege, you complained about the tons of spectators. You claimed that they were causing you to lag tremendously and perform poorly. But now, you are willing to have even more people spec you during a duel. Wouldn't this cause the same (perhaps even more) lag that you just got through complaining about? Is it just that you think you can play with the lag now?

llater,
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Help me understand this, please. During the twld match against Siege, you complained about the tons of spectators. You claimed that they were causing you to lag tremendously and perform poorly. But now, you are willing to have even more people spec you during a duel. Wouldn't this cause the same (perhaps even more) lag that you just got through complaining about? Is it just that you think you can play with the lag now?

llater,
            Tony
            I predict this post is too long for ruby to comprehend and he will flame at you no matter what.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

To Mayo Inc.

Speaking for siege: We, generally speaking (might be a few who do), don't like to talk about our games saying how much we whooped people's asses. If the TW public feels that the Siege vs Light game was a fluke, well then let them feel that way. If they think it was skill and we deserved our "100-46" (mattey), than let them think like that. It was a playoff game, and if Light says they were playing 4v5 and lag was hurting them, and want to take it out on siege because we slaughtered them, thats fine.

And speaking of individual skill, ruby?
              Make TWEL again, and show your individual skill there. For now, the real vets show their skill + strategy in TWLD and the other TWLeagues.

1 question:
              Weren't you one of the first people out ?
              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Re: To Mayo Inc.

Originally posted by Crome
                Speaking for siege: We, generally speaking (might be a few who do), don't like to talk about our games saying how much we whooped people's asses. If the TW public feels that the Siege vs Light game was a fluke, well then let them feel that way. If they think it was skill and we deserved our "100-46" (mattey), than let them think like that. It was a playoff game, and if Light says they were playing 4v5 and lag was hurting them, and want to take it out on siege because we slaughtered them, thats fine.

And speaking of individual skill, ruby?
                Make TWEL again, and show your individual skill there. For now, the real vets show their skill + strategy in TWLD and the other TWLeagues.

1 question:
                Weren't you one of the first people out ?
                I'm not sure why this post was titled "To Mayo Inc." Perhaps its because i said:
                I am not allowed to reply to Ruby's post because I am not skilled enough. Will some one from Siege please inform Ruby that he's a shit head?
                in which case i was being... something i forget. but it had to do with another post of mine
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

wait what squad was MAttey in that beat siege? cuz from what i know we're still undefeated when games were acttually played in TWL but if your couting a forfeit then i laugh at you.

Comment

forfiet wins r cheap. especially in playoffs
                    *cough* staff4champs
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                      forfiet wins r cheap. especially in playoffs
                      *cough* staff4champs
                      To quote a pic captioned by Annux, "Who needs brains when you've got smod powers?"

Crome is a fucking shithead.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason, it saddens me to once more see a beginning player slipping away into pure stupidism. It happens so often, some newbie plays a while, maybe gets to a decent squad and suddenly, BOOM, turns into a flaming fag. I still do not really understand why this happens. Although, getting some influence from the original people like Annux propably helped some. You have turned to the side that no longer deserves any respect from anyone in this TW community. You're just another Dillusion or someone like Russian Assassin. I had another example in my mind but I forgot his name.
                        Please, I hope time puts some sense in your head.
                        jee

Comment

Blood. Let me add Jonas to that list.

:P :P
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I add Koyotae to the list at #1.
                            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

I used to like syc0tik (aka Jason) and most of the things he did. But now, I guess things have changed. Sorry to see that happen. Why do people insist on flaming? All it does it lose respect on your side. Sure, you can express your opinion, but in a fashionable manner. Syc0tik, go back to the way you were. I miss the old Syc0tik.

Lots of love,
                              Left_Eye
                              sigpic

Comment

I start trendzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X