Siege vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood
    Jason, it saddens me to once more see a beginning player slipping away into pure stupidism. It happens so often, some newbie plays a while, maybe gets to a decent squad and suddenly, BOOM, turns into a flaming fag. I still do not really understand why this happens. Although, getting some influence from the original people like Annux propably helped some. You have turned to the side that no longer deserves any respect from anyone in this TW community. You're just another Dillusion or someone like Russian Assassin. I had another example in my mind but I forgot his name.
    Please, I hope time puts some sense in your head.
    Fuck any of you who have a problem with me. I tried the whole treat your fellow trencher with respect horseshit. Where did it get me? I am utterly sick and motherfucking tired of seeing Cripples get shit on by the TWL ops. Crome is a corrupt piece of shit. He deserves to be flamed.

Oh, and once again, ephew. I'm not a new player. I didn't suddenly get on a decent squad and turn into a flaming fag. I wasn't influenced by anyone. I'm actually a bitter vet that's simply fed up with the endless bullshit. To put it even more bluntly, too many fuckers are screwing with a game I love and it pisses me off.

EDIT: Left_Eye, fuck you too. Your lots of love, happy happy joy joy, I'm so innocent facade is wearing quite thin.
    Last edited by Jason; 09-04-2002, 03:31 PM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luke
      wait what squad was MAttey in that beat siege? cuz from what i know we're still undefeated when games were acttually played in TWL but if your couting a forfeit then i laugh at you.
      then LAUGH AT ME!!

Gutter 25
      Siege 0
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

grrr i'm a rebel, fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason

I didn't suddenly get on a decent squad and turn into a flaming fag.
          Yah, you've always been........ a cool guy
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

mattey what score did u get? im still at 0-0...i say we play that game have it not count...but we can see what happens

Comment

PUNK RAWK

Comment

dance your cares away
                *clap clap*
                worries for another day

let the music play
                *clap clap*
                down in fraggle rock
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

TEE HEE
                  YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                    *clap clap*
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

Yah, you've always been........ a cool guy
                      You hardly know me. In fact, you're far too new to know much of anyone all that well. Therefore, fuck you.

Gerbz: When's the new cd coming out?!
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

planning for christmas
                        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                          planning for christmas
                          that'll be an annoying x-mas present $$
                          Last edited by hogo; 09-04-2002, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Fuck any of you who have a problem with me. I tried the whole treat your fellow trencher with respect horseshit. Where did it get me? I am utterly sick and motherfucking tired of seeing Cripples get shit on by the TWL ops. Crome is a corrupt piece of shit. He deserves to be flamed.

Oh, and once again, ephew. I'm not a new player. I didn't suddenly get on a decent squad and turn into a flaming fag. I wasn't influenced by anyone. I'm actually a bitter vet that's simply fed up with the endless bullshit. To put it even more bluntly, too many fuckers are screwing with a game I love and it pisses me off.

EDIT: Left_Eye, fuck you too. Your lots of love, happy happy joy joy, I'm so innocent facade is wearing quite thin.
                            Okay, honestly, that whole attitude isn't going for you. It may work for others, but not you. I do remember when you were helpful and kind staffer, but now you have just turned into one of those other ex-staffers that acts all "big and bad". Even while on staff you turned and went into the abusing side. You could have been the "bigger" person many times, but chose a different route of abuse. You have ruined the game for yourself. You may now stop blaming others for ruining the game when you could have simply avoided it yourself. Grow up and stop drowning yourself in self-pity. For all I know, you can be considered one of those "****ers" to other people for screwing with powers and getting axed for it.

Lots of love,
                            Left_Eye
                            sigpic

Comment

You hardly know me. In fact, you're far too new to know much of anyone all that well. Therefore, fuck you.
                              Holy shit, take a midol...
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Luke
                                mattey what score did u get? im still at 0-0...i say we play that game have it not count...but we can see what happens
                                didnt you hear? i went solo PO CHEEEEZE
                                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                                X