Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      ?

Lots of love,
      Left_Eye
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        You hardly know me. In fact, you're far too new to know much of anyone all that well. Therefore, fuck you.

I think that the online community is the only place where someone can feel superior through no other effort besides just BEING around. That's like a college phenom freshman comes to play football, but the existing quarterback is a junior, so the junior quarterback says "You are far too new, stupid newbie, to be good at football, so therefore, fuck you." It is absolutely rediculous that you refute my point using faulty logic, and think that you are intelligent. Which of course begs the question, are you this clever in real life, Jason?
        Last edited by Mattey; 09-04-2002, 09:22 PM.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo

that'll be an annoying x-mas present $$
          we need BONGOS!
          BOINGO BOINGO
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye

?

Lots of love,
            Left_Eye

I like threads where peoples' feelings get hurt. Those threads make me haaaaaaappy.

Comment

Don't you ever, never, pull my lever.

Cause I explodeeeeeeee..and my nine is easy to loadddddd.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

motherfucking werd up PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Jesus christ I give up. Now matter what you say, regardless of whether you've made sense or not, someone will inevitably come along and argue against you, with or without logic on their side. It's a vicious, neverending cycle of nonsense.

I'm hitting the mute button now. Never speaking on these forums, or in-game again (except to squaddies). It's just not worth it.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

webpage stealer
                    LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      "You are far too new, stupid newbie, to be good at football, so therefore, fuck you. L!ck it."
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Jesus christ I give up. Now matter what you say, regardless of whether you've made sense or not, someone will inevitably come along and argue against you, with or without logic on their side. It's a vicious, neverending cycle of nonsense.

I'm hitting the mute button now. Never speaking on these forums, or in-game again (except to squaddies). It's just not worth it.
                        Woot.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Just a 2D spaceship game, just a spaceship 2D game!!!
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Why was it 5v4? It's supposed to be 5v5 didn't someone tell the host it was 5v5?

That said I think Siege would have won if THEY were down a man. But you know stab could beat them all 1v1 anyways unless he loses then he wasn't trying
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

his head's big enough to catch stray bullets coming all the way from other arenas
                              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Fuck any of you who have a problem with me. I tried the whole treat your fellow trencher with respect horseshit. Where did it get me? I am utterly sick and motherfucking tired of seeing Cripples get shit on by the TWL ops. Crome is a corrupt piece of shit. He deserves to be flamed.

Oh, and once again, ephew. I'm not a new player. I didn't suddenly get on a decent squad and turn into a flaming fag. I wasn't influenced by anyone. I'm actually a bitter vet that's simply fed up with the endless bullshit. To put it even more bluntly, too many fuckers are screwing with a game I love and it pisses me off.

EDIT: Left_Eye, fuck you too. Your lots of love, happy happy joy joy, I'm so innocent facade is wearing quite thin.
                                Hey Jason, reply or not, but I hope you read this, because you deserve to be warned off your course at least...you're turning into Ruby. The sick and tired crap, the woe-is-me crap, the too many fuckers fucking up the game crap, the bitter vet crap...it's Ruby. Just a word of warning, because you're veering into shithead territory as well, while Ruby seems to be coming out of it over the past few weeks. Whether you believe you're right or not, that's how it looks to me.
                                The downside of being better than
                                everyone else is that people tend to
                                assume you're pretentious. -
                                www.despair.com

Comment

Working...
                                X