Pre-season 3 here we come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-season 3 here we come.

I noticed the bot was acting up again today in that Pallies and -F- TWL-J match. It was giving deaths for no reason to spawnisen and domi. Fortunatley we still won, but it's extremely distracting, we were giving away kills because we were too busy talking about the gay bot, rather than focusing on the game. I wonder why the bot keeps doing that.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Same here, but on the bright side the massive issue we had in TWLJ actually gave us some clue as to what was causing the issues. As for a third week of pre-season, obviously that decision may be made, but as of right now I have no intentions on doing so. This could be subject to change, I'll let you cats know later what the scoop is.

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

i rather play a 3rd pre-season then playing a twl game with bugs
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I agree. 3rd round of pre-season please. And I'd like to face same-leveled squads too.
        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
        1: cundor> dude
        1: cundor> i already told my parents
        1: Desperate> LOL
        1: Cremation> HAHA
        1: bram> :)
        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I thinkw e should only do a 3rd week IF its absolutly 100% needed. IF ther is only 1 prob or some small probz with bot then test it during the week. TWL took long enuff to get here, now we're taking even longer to get it actualy started. Im all for waiting if its really needed and the bots truely arent stable enuff, but if its small shit that isnt needed then i'd rather start the season.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            I thinkw e should only do a 3rd week IF its absolutly 100% needed. IF ther is only 1 prob or some small probz with bot then test it during the week. TWL took long enuff to get here, now we're taking even longer to get it actualy started. Im all for waiting if its really needed and the bots truely arent stable enuff, but if its small shit that isnt needed then i'd rather start the season.

what is now 1 week cig? & twl was kinda fast here if u look to last year it took longer.
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Oh god... August Playoffs here we come. Personally I'd like them to fix out the bugs during this week, and use pratice runs with manual hosting... just without the scheduling. THEN we can get onto the START of the regular season.

Comment

I agree, if there was only one small error just fix during the week and lets get this shit started.

Comment

ffs, enough preseason.
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

TWLJ Preason Week 2 Melee vs Tanked

The Melee Tanked game today was not going too smoothly, the bot was not recognizing me as captain and kashi kept getting deaths for being inside base. I don't want another week or pre-season games but I think it's needed. And when it did sub it subbed people when they were out with 10 deaths so another player got in with one death.
                    Last edited by Cops; 05-16-2004, 09:11 PM.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

it's only NEEDED if the people in charge of debugging the bots say they haven't completely recognized and repared the problems with the bots... it's not for anyone else to say whether or not we need another week in my opinion.

Comment

Get all the kinks out so we can launch TWL season flawlessly. Stop being so god damned impatient, have some respect for all the TWL staff have done thus far, and for the commitment they'll exhibit throughout the season.

Hooligans.
                        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Baba we are all agreeing if its a big problem or multiple problems then take the time to fix it, but if its only 1 problem or something not so big or just to see if they are reliable for a 2nd week ina row then dont do it. Even during the regular season the bots mess up they did last year all the time.

Rags, we waited almost a year from last TWL for them to make new TWD bots which i dont see much of a difference in. I dont even know what took so long for them. I see the same bot as last year basicaly with a few minor details. I mite be missing some stuff but who cares. Now TWL was announced its starting and grant TWL pre-season games are better then TWD. They are basical they same and now we talking about having a 3rd week of it? LOL Man get the show on the road. Its bad enuff that we got the season during the summer, now it will take up ALL SUMMER. Which means no free weekends....
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

the funniest in our maytch was

scorpian is out 0 wins 32 deaths

$
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              I see the same bot as last year basicaly with a few minor details. I mite be missing some stuff but who cares.
                              trust me, if bot coding is anything like webpage designing, sometimes youll have to recode the entire thing to fix a few details
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X