No announcement yet.

TWLM Season 2 up and running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well no kidding cig, everyone has opinions of who should be higher/lower than they are now.... if everyone was at the their exact dollar amount already, there'd be practically no profit or loses... :-/

the challenge is finding the underrated players... and people's dollar amounts with rise or fall to their real value after twl gets underway

Comment

values don't change dramatically enough over 10 games to make that kind of reasoning work.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

yes they do... last year vihta started in the $300's i believe.. i know i got atleast $100 from him in the first week...

zapata was also no where near $575 to start last year

...just 2 examples, there are many more.

Comment

Just cuz so many people bought my ass, i'll try 110% to show to the game, even though it equals about 3 am hong kong time. SO GOOD
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

dont pick jz hes never gonna play, u sux jz.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              well no kidding cig, everyone has opinions of who should be higher/lower than they are now.... if everyone was at the their exact dollar amount already, there'd be practically no profit or loses... :-/

the challenge is finding the underrated players... and people's dollar amounts with rise or fall to their real value after twl gets underway

Dood get off my cock already. Stop following every post i make and commenting on it. If u'd read above Escalate posted he thinks everyone should be @ 300 rating to start. I knwo how to play the stupid game.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Just cuz so many people bought my ass, i'll try 110% to show to the game, even though it equals about 3 am hong kong time. SO GOOD
                rofl, tell me earlyer u dick head...
                i was never gonna buy u since i know u wont play cuz ur in hk -.-"
                DIE FRUIT, AND DONT COME TO TWLJ GAMES or burn ur hao lan

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
                  dont pick jz hes never gonna play, u sux jz.
                  .?squadleave
                  die in hell violence, even when u play, u will go 0-10 and embarrass urself while i sit in spec and laugh my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
                    during saturday =/ there will be exact time later when we don't have to lock it manually.
                    I wish you guys could of posted this on the actual TWLM site. I didn't read this thread, and I usually pick my TWLM teams every morning on Saturday like I have since the start. I always picked my teams before the first TWL match and I was fine. Now I get up this morning and eat breakfast and come on to pick my teams and its all locked up. Even worse I had sold everyone on my teams earlier because I thought I'd be picking them today and now I have no teams at all. I'm majorly bummed considering I actually play this each week.
                    Last edited by code; 06-19-2004, 12:43 PM.

Comment

sry that it got locked that early today. There's no actual time set when it'll lock. I had to lock it early this weekend because i couldnt get online anytime near the twl start..
                      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                      Server> dont worry mirror
                      Server> shark fits your tits
                      Peace <ZH>> shut up
                      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                      1:Hercules> im level 90
                      1:Hercules> in 9d
                      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X