X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did alf do?
    3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
    3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
    MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
      kthxbai.
      I've seen 2 of your 3 posts and both have included this. If you are to become a regular forum goer... please don't end each post with this. It looks somewhat non-heterosexual. and also, it's "bye" not "bai"

Comment

Ekko is on Atlantica.. Pirates.. choose Atlantica.. remember meeeeee <
        <
        <Ekko
        carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
          PS. The guest squad has not yet been determined, I haven't had a chance to talk to Herc. Feel free to post your pick here if you read it before i talk to you.
          Hercules and I spoke about it and we choose Paladen. They dropped out of TWL last year because they didn't think it'd be fair to only let a small % of the squad play in matches but since anyone on an eligable squad can play in this game, we figured they should be the squad.

Comment

alf is banned for mass recruiting before the game began in order to have a sizeable advantage, this is unacceptable behaviour for a twl-class squad.

paladen will be the guest squad.

in response to the europe issue, we tried an early time for you guys. it drew half as many people as games set at 7pm est did. the numbers speak for themselves. . .

further, there has yet to be any interest from the european staff members in regards to hosting this game. even if we wanted it at such times, the staff members from your continent have failed you.
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

good choice awz - although, just for the record, I ould choose whiterabbits... dunno y
              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

whiterabbits are in TWLB which means they can play in TWL-Dm, CC

paladen isn't in any league and they're the only recognizable squad out there which isnt in a league... well, No Surrender too, but i havent seen anyone from that squad online in like a year.

Comment

us (wr) are really getting into it, we only had 3 when synd won but improved to 6 (maybe it was 5) for the next one. We may not be known for our dueling prowress but we'll give it the "old college try"

(we'll crush you with numbers, mwa ha ha)
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Next time, could you guys put up an update on the www.trenchwars.org or have a sticky? Most of our squad didn't even know we were invited :/

Comment

Working...
                    X