Dragonfucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    As said on other threads americans consider sunday a family day. Not an SS day. I personaly dont care bc i dont do anything special on a sunday but i konw there is probably over 50% americans who do. Since DG is alot of american i can see why they r trying for a saturday. I dont think a squad really needs to explain themselves anyway for wanting a game on a saturday. Its free schedueling and u always try to schedule so that ur best lineup can show. Regardless if thats a saturday or a sunday im sure they have a reason just like you guys have a reason for wanting it on sunday.

Sunday has nothing to do with "family day". Everyone can show at different time due to events, religion, and so on.

Comment

I think everybody should just stop drinking, and start living in LOVE AND PEACE! :up:

(and start doing saturday matches instead of whining on the forums)
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

I think for us Sunday league games is just sort of a tradition. It just feels right.

Comment

there isn't a good reason for it, but saturday base games are better for our squad. If you don't like tough shit man
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

americans go out saturday nights, not during the day, hence we like saturday day games. we have to get over hangovers and have stuff like church sunday mornings (which is the time westerners would be forced to play if its sunday 1-3 EST). ALOT of people go out with their families on sundays, meet up with grandparents and shit like that because sunday is the ONLY day their parents dont work. I know when i was younger (in high school) i was forced to go out sundays to relatives houses and shit and i missed ALOT of twl games. (in digressed i was forced to miss a playoff game because of this)
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Da1

Originally posted by Da1andonly
              DG, please stop trying to get your TWLD match against us on a saturday at 1-2 pm est. You have your jav match at sunday 2pm est, so you could damn well have your wb match on sunday at 3. Fucking homos, you'll go down anyway, shitheads

Too funny...Instead of leaving me a message in the game, or trying to talk to me when i'm on, you make a forum? Good job. If your trying to schedule this match with the entire TW population, this may work. But if your not, why don't you try talking to us in the game, assuming you still play.
              Confluence> k, someone say something so i can put it in my signature...ready, go
              Confluence> that's not helping the cause
              LightlyToasted> ummm confluence is good because his bro is lightlytoasted?
              Confluence> ummmm....alright.

Comment

DAMN! Thats one ugly child... oO;; Who is it?...... Oo;

WTF! >.< In my yearbook I laughed at the special education students pictures and wrote mean comments like "Guess the gendeR" but that is just beyond scary.... oh I was mean.. can you erase permanent markeR?
                carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                  americans go out saturday nights, not during the day, hence we like saturday day games. we have to get over hangovers and have stuff like church sunday mornings (which is the time westerners would be forced to play if its sunday 1-3 EST). ALOT of people go out with their families on sundays, meet up with grandparents and shit like that because sunday is the ONLY day their parents dont work. I know when i was younger (in high school) i was forced to go out sundays to relatives houses and shit and i missed ALOT of twl games. (in digressed i was forced to miss a playoff game because of this)

I don't understand why you and you're fuckbuddy cig smoke saying "americans" since all the other americans that play this game schedule for sunday, besides shriek and dragonguard, and on a rare occasion someone else. Speak for yourself and your squad, not a whole entire country. The majority of pallies is american, and i don't think we've ever purposely tried to schedule a game on saturday. I'm not american, but i do reside in north america, so when you talk about americans, canada would be in the same boat, and sunday is still a better day for me and most canadians i know who play this game.
                  Last edited by HellzNo!; 06-02-2004, 07:39 PM.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                    The majority of pallies is american, and i don't think we've ever purposely tried to schedule a game on sunday.
                    Don't we do this every week?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      Don't we do this every week?
                      meant saturday fucktard, edited.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                      Asia Minor> maybe not
                      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                        I don't understand why you and you're fuckbuddy cig smoke saying "americans" since all the other americans that play this game schedule for sunday, besides shriek and dragonguard, and on a rare occasion someone else. Speak for yourself and your squad, not a whole entire country. The majority of pallies is american, and i don't think we've ever purposely tried to schedule a game on saturday. I'm not american, but i do reside in north america, so when you talk about americans, canada would be in the same boat, and sunday is still a better day for me and most canadians i know who play this game.

pallies are all older and not in high school so you dont have to deal with parents. notice how i said "when i was in high school i was forced to go visit relatives"? thx
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                          I don't know what country you actually live in, because as far as I know, The US has two weekend days. Thus, both Saturday and Sunday are days when someone can see their parents, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons are both times when one would be hungover.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                            wtf could you be doing on sunday that is so important?
                            Church?

Comment

that's sunday morning for those misguided fools who actually go
                              twl doesnt start until 1 PM EST

Comment

I am so in high school and so forced to go everywhere with my parents and if I don't they like take away my KEEHBOARD because they know I choose continuum over my dorky aunts and uncles..... Oo;? Well not anymore.. but back in the day:P
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X