Dragonfucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by destroy
    Did Cig Smoke have to duel merce to get in as well? And if so, was it a sandwich duel? (who could eat the most sandwiches) or a pissing contest?
    Are u stupid? If u would know anything i came to shriek to base. Why would i have to duel merce to get into shriek basing?

Div- I agree w/ what u said. Everyone has things to do, especialy on weekends. Weather its partying for the euro's or church or family things for americans. Or somethign else for another person. Almost everyone has things to do at one time or another. Thats why we have open negotiations. Im sure sooner or later we'll have to play a TWLB on sunday. Just like others will have to play on saturdays. Those are the ups and downs to the way our TWL scheduling is. If u want that fixed them tell the ops to have times set for each week.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Hah. this is funny! I must have missed the part in the TWL rules which states that the saturday time slots arent actually meant to be used.

Diso, if you have a problem with the way TWL does it scheduling then i suggest you take it up with the league operators rather than resorting to these petty temper tantrums, cuz it makes you look foolish.
      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
          Ragnarokdot, how am I a nerd if I'm against saturday evening games? I'm standing up for sunday games only, you stupid asshat kiddie fiddler.
          that is your problem daONE. twl games are on saturday AND sunday.
          to bad for u.
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Just wanna show you the type of person who gives a fuck what he's doing on saturday or sunday because its all the same. Get over this shit, If some of your players cant make a time you set, oh fucking well.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

You're not quite as black as i thought you were, pretty close though.

Comment

I've shit out things more gangster than that.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

omg rofl
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ROFL nn!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos

Just wanna show you the type of person who gives a fuck what he's doing on saturday or sunday because its all the same. Get over this shit, If some of your players cant make a time you set, oh fucking well.

lol like i'm not doin that same thing every night also kk <3

i knew there was a reason we always got along
                      1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                      1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                      1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

as i said, who gives a fuck, Dragonguard would have had their asses handed to them either way, and they did.
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Laff Nickname that was pretty funny.

DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW BOUT SOME GANGSTER SHIT?

And once again I dont know why everyone thinks I think im black. Ive never said that ever. If you show me a log where I say "IM BLACK" please show me it.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            You're not quite as black as i thought you were, pretty close though.

Haha, im not black, Im German/Irish/Native American.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
                              Did Cig Smoke have to duel merce to get in as well? And if so, was it a sandwich duel? (who could eat the most sandwiches) or a pissing contest?
                              LOOOOOOL $
                              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                              1:Vitja> afk
                              1:Underground> haha vit
                              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Working...
                              X