No announcement yet.

TWL Current State (week 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to the twlm site, click "buy player", click "disoblige" it'll show you who played and their records. . .
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

anyways, my point was that decypha is new to diso as is pj (thats two) lemon and dl also only recently rejoined before leagues, even if they were old members last season. Desp joined a long time ago, but i forget if it was last season or just after.

EDIT: rand, that SHOULD be on the twl site, i shoudln't have to go to a second source that isn't updated as fast anyways.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        anyways, my point was that decypha is new to diso as is pj (thats two) lemon and dl also only recently rejoined before leagues, even if they were old members last season. Desp joined a long time ago, but i forget if it was last season or just after.

EDIT: rand, that SHOULD be on the twl site, i shoudln't have to go to a second source that isn't updated as fast anyways.
        cant update before we get to know if there's gonna be rematches
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

not blaming you serv, just saying it's not the way it should be.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            not blaming you serv, just saying it's not the way it should be.
            Click on the squad links in the scheduling boxes on the top of the main page, all the stats using last years stats module can be found there. Most of the time this is accurate but the stats are messed up for some games. The new stats module for the TWL site won't be finished until the bots start sending stats correctly, which still isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              Dear -Final-,

You lost to Syndicate, even without my "bias" there to fuck you over. You suck. Haha.

Love,

~J
              Losing to Synd in javs by 8, mean you suck? -F- Also beat them in wb's, btw. Whiterabbits can beat Pallies in base but not Syndicate?
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                Losing to Synd in javs by 8, mean you suck? -F- Also beat them in wb's, btw. Whiterabbits can beat Pallies in base but not Syndicate?
                Spastic beats Syndicate
                Syndicate beats WRs
                WRs beat Pallies
                Pallies beat Spastic

What a crazy world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                  Spastic beats Syndicate
                  Syndicate beats WRs
                  WRs beat Pallies
                  Pallies beat Spastic

What a crazy world.
                  LOL nice one sleepy
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Nickname: Click on "win" or "loss" in twl history
                    - k2

Comment

Awwwwww, much thanks k2grey.

Comment

Nicknames Week 4 Predictions!

and so it goes on

TWLD

Pallies vs. -FINAL- -- a tough one to call to say the least. Both have big time quality lineups but i'm sticking with pallies because i really feel they have better activity with there big wbs. Definite playoff implications.

Ancients vs. Grapevine -- Gv is going to continue to roll on. This match will be decently close, but shouldn't be a worry for gv.

DragonGuard vs. Verone -- now minus MetalKid DG stands poised to pick up some wins. Look for an improvement in teaming is dg will actually be playing 5v5, rather than 5v4 with some guy off radaring for record.

Pirates vs. ALF -- pirates gonna need some talent to show up if they expect to win this. They can win it, but they seem to have issues showing the big guns these days.

Shriek vs. Syndicate -- this match would be better if it was twlj, but it's not. It won't be that close, even with some solid shriek starters.

Rapid vs. Melee -- one of melees few chances to get a win this season, will fall short. Melee for 0-10

Avalonian vs. British Squad -- BS needs to beat on teams like this to make sure they stay in the playoff hunt. Shouldn't be a problem.

Disoblige vs. Sk8 -- could be a quality match. Disoblige just has more depth.

TWLJ

Disoblige vs Shriek -- Shriek playing a top notch team this week, with playoff implications all over this one. Shriek has the talent and the lag to pull it off, but only with there starting line. Should they have any attendance issues, or have poor subs show up, diso will take it.

Pallies vs. Tanked -- Pallies have the talent, but not neccisarily the teamwork. Won't matter though, they'll run over tanked.

Ancients vs. Melee -- Special Olymbics match of LJ!

DragonGuard vs. Pirates -- a must win for both teams, as it could go a long way to deciding playoff positioning.

Elenya vs. Rapid -- another win for rapid, as they play the bottom fedders of both divisions.

-FINAL- vs. Mambo -- Simply to much for the struggling mambo.

Grapevine vs. Syndicate -- if ld it would be a lot more fun, but it isn't, and synd will roll over them.

Hinder vs. Sk8 -- hopfully hinder finally drops out so wr cna take there place, but probably not. Sk8 will crush 'em either way.

TWLB:

Melee vs. Spastic -- Spastic will be trying to break the record they set with Syndicate last week, and they just might.

Mambo vs. Syndicate -- The chances of synd really trying is pretty low. They don't practice enough, they don't have the talent, they just can't win. Burnt 4 Terr

-FINAL- vs. Disoblige -- I had a lot of trouble calling this match. -F- is just waiting to burst into lb in a big way and diso is going straight down the tubes. this is crunch time for Disoblige though, as they probably won't even make the playoffs this season. I'v bet on disoblige and been wrong every single game thus far, i'm giving them 1 more week to turn it around.

Shriek vs. whiterabbits -- a tight tight match which should be awesome.

BasingCrew vs. ReJeCtEd BaSeRs -- battle of the horribly named squads. RB will crushed them.

Incuria vs. Sk8 -- were at a point where Sk8 should just drop out of there own free will so someone who can compete can come in.

Anti-Scrub vs. Pallies -- No more undefeated teams if Pallies can pull off the win. I think they might (even though brookus is a machine)

EDIT: and whenever the replays are played, BC will beat Sk8 and Mambo will beat -F-

EDIT 2: haha fucked up! hit reply instead of new thread! awesome!

Comment

That post was for Mitch the Bitch, drow. And fat boy Sika. =p
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Im not sure if this was mentioned but the scrubs did get into playoffs last year going 4-6
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                            X