No announcement yet.

-incompetence-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See that rodge, he know he screwed up, it happens to the best of us.

Class act.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

FU Rodge and your constant apologizing and friendliness.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
        FU Rodge and your constant apologizing and friendliness.
        and your problem is???
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
          A few notes i like to make on this one:

On top of that, I let the match after the massive lagout play on and not restarting it. This caused an advantage for Mambo if I recall correctly. I corrected the news post on this.
          We had more lagouts than -final-, how does that give mambo eny advantage. On top of that, if all players lagout at the same time (spike)?

http://www.twleagues.org/index.php?m...nMatchID=50775

-Final- 9, Mambo 11

Well, thats my 50cents and Eminem, prolly d12 too...for now.
          Original Mambonian
          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
            instead of me ?

well... think of it like this, they won because final had 7... so they had an advantage,

and final had a disadvantage...

if it was the other way round mambo would expect a rematch, so would i

it's only fair to replay the game on even terms.

plus... what do mambo have to worry about, it's only final ...
            I actually quoted the wrong message.. sorry
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Give em a break people, how often do you see a staff member explain him/herself in the FIRST page of a topic like this?
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
                and your problem is???
                geek was being sarcastic

Comment

Rodge, aren't you the same guy who specced Sika in the TWLD vs Syndicate as well?
                  Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                  7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                  7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                  7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

-final- was wronged the game should be replayed.

sika should be specced every game
                    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                      geek was being sarcastic

Originally posted by Kolar
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                        sika should be specced every game
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                          A few notes i like to make on this one:

Push completly misunderstood the situation and posted the news wrong. What happened was that after receiving a report of Sika being in a spider and not original in a shark i searched for switches. With probably making an typing error in the search field I found no switches, therefore assuming something was wrong. I therefore specced sika with the hope the lagout handler will correct the issue. This did not take 2-3 minutes disadvantage as the original post stated, however 15 till 20 seconds. The match was closing at the end causing the win for Mambo.
                          On top of that, I let the match after the massive lagout play on and not restarting it. This caused an advantage for Mambo if I recall correctly. I corrected the news post on this.

I want also to make an apologize against Sika and the -FINAL- members for this incident. I have absolutely no reason to have a grudge against Sika or any other squad members and will continue to be so neutral as possible. However mistakes can happen and Sika was the person that took it this weekend. I hope we can still get along eatchother in a normal friendly way. Thank you.
                          Didn't you also spec Sika in a previous match (TWL-D?) when they're so many other laggers in this zone. In fact, you did alter our Mambo match. You are a fucking twat, nobody comes to watch you ref, ppl come to watch the players play the game. Let the players play, and quit fucking this shit up. It was frustrating enough for us to lose base due to a server crash, but for you to take out our player due to your ignorant mistake is downright pathetic. Do us a favor? Quit TRYING too hard and let the players fucking play. Onemore thing, since you were the ref, I have a right to ask you why you specced out player. You ignored me like a typical nerd and left the arena. Fucking moron you are.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

oo i think sum1 is up his own ass ^^

give rodge a break, every1 makes mistakes.
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

You're exactly right, everyone does make mistakes. Me, you, him, everybody. In fact I made a mistake recently, by not clearly understanding the true events behind this situation. Regardless of that, this game is still going to be replayed.

These things happen, and most likely will continue to happen. Yes it was rather unfortunate that the event occurred, but nothing can change that. We are moving on, and a replay will be done in order to have a fair game for both sides.

-PUSH

PS - Lay off Rodge's nuts! This guy has done and continues to do more for this zone than 20 of you combined!
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                                Fucking moron you are.
                                Speak like Yoda, you do.
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X