Hot or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dream about you Stab
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

lol stabwound really got pissed at getting picked to worst player of the week
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

hey stab, consider it a compliment...you have to be considered good or a top performer before you can be considered a "not" player... i mean people like you and me are so good that they analyze every game we play in just to see if we played up to our potential... people in verone and avalonian and people who usually dont start from the middle to top tier squads dont even get this recognition
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Laugh with it dude, it's not anything worth taking seriously. But I swear to fuck, if either of you assholes (castro and ryang) says one foul word about me I'll rip your fucking lungs out.

Comment

Old news

MEh, face it stab, the TWL gods have spoken, and they have declare

"You're not hot."

We knew this already.

I love you stab and I miss your whining, and your "glass always half empty philosophy".

At least you got recognized.
            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

You guys do realize the implications of offending a machine housing nuclear tipped weapons, do you not?
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                I am not going to sell you in TWLM Stab!
                You may rethink that after this week son.

Comment

I'll get fuck all points vs. Melee because they will be outside of the base the entire game.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    There were other people that did far worse than I did, such as Tobe who racked up 19 teamkills in a jav, and was pretty much the sole reason Shriek lost their TWLB game.
                    I have to agree with this one. like demonfaze said though, this is what makes the feature so cool, people getting all riled up. gj castro.

PS: ryang get your damn article up before the weekend dude, youre slippin.
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

shutup a2m, no one actualyl expects you to do good, its just funny cause you're so cocky and you sucked so bad.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                      Asia Minor> maybe not
                      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

stabwound you're such a fag. You go looking for proof that you didn't play "that" badly, you sig that you're the not player of the week and generally whine and bitch about it.

You got proclaimed the not player of the week, when you only play in 1 league, by some 20 year old guy wherever the hell castromarx lives, and it actually bothers you.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                          some 20 year old guy wherever the hell castromarx lives
                          Hey! I'm 21 now and I live about 40 minutes away from you.

Comment

Well, if you name me as the not player of the week, i'll cry, then i'll find stats of other people playing poorly to make myself feel better. Then i'll get mad and sig it and complain about it, then i'll come beat you up.

That order.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I posted that Epinephrine thing because he said that I had a "With a possible TWLB record setting 11 teamkills in shark" when Epi actually had more. I didn't cry about it at all, and I really don't give a shit anymore. It's just a biased bullshit "feature" on the TWL site and it shouldn't be there in the first place if they are just going to pick someone that played against Pallies and make fun of them.
                              sdg

Comment

Stab, really, we all get shitted on by somebody in TW, just let it go.

Except Nicky, because he's one fine izzle.

Comment

Working...
                                X