No announcement yet.

Hot or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read your post again stab - sure you aren't bitter.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
      shutup a2m, no one actualyl expects you to do good, its just funny cause you're so cocky and you sucked so bad.
      if no one expected me to do good then i wouldnt have been put on the not section...look at deluge, he talked shit and was all cocky but wasnt put in the not section when he didnt perform week 1 because he dosent have a good reputation. just because you dont expect me to play well dosent mean you have the same opinion as the tw population, or even all of pallies...sleepys asked me to join pallies once or twice before, so obviously someone in the squad thinks i'm better than your giving me credit for
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

lol @ stawounds sig ... just, ... lol.

I like the idea of having a Hot or Not section on the TWL website, but i dont think that the right people are the ones writing it. I said when the site was launched that i hoped it didn't turn into a pallies gossip page (here), but for the most part i guess that's what it'll be. ah well, it had potential. still a nice page more or less. thanks for keeping your part up to date, castro.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          lol @ stawounds sig ... just, ... lol.

I like the idea of having a Hot or Not section on the TWL website, but i dont think that the right people are the ones writing it. I said when the site was launched that i hoped it didn't turn into a pallies gossip page (here), but for the most part i guess that's what it'll be. ah well, it had potential. still a nice page more or less. thanks for keeping your part up to date, castro.
          no, the right people (pallies) are definitely writing the feature. they are the ones who have enough balls to cruelly make fun of people at their lowest moments for our reading pleasure.
          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

i have enough balls to cruelly make fun of people.

oh and stabwound, if you are crying about being the "Not" player, i wonder how it would be if they gave u a Mickey Mouse voice and gave you entrance music in Trech Center. hahahah loved it.
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

yeah, take the piss out of dl on TC more please :up:

Comment

i dunno a2m...0-8....that rarely happens to ANY1 in a twl game..u clearly deserved the NOT player..and not cause ur sum tw god
                It's not whether you win or lose.
                It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
                  no, the right people (pallies) are definitely writing the feature. they are the ones who have enough balls to cruelly make fun of people at their lowest moments for our reading pleasure.
                  With 3 Pallies members running this shindig + the ever popular Trench Center, they just have to be cautious as to not make this "the Pallies show."

Comment

alright, week 4 is now here, and the week 3 update by RyanG still isnt up. time to axe him a find a new person to write the feature. ill be glad to do it, and im sure there are plenty of others who would like to do it too, just pick someone who will actually do it and not flake.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                      sleepys asked me to join pallies once or twice before, so obviously someone in the squad thinks i'm better than your giving me credit for
                      dammit sleepy
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        With 3 Pallies members running this shindig + the ever popular Trench Center, they just have to be cautious as to not make this "the Pallies show."
                        I believe on one of the recent TC's push or div said something like "This is pallies radio, er... TC" I'm not sure of the exact phrase but im sure "pallies radio" was involved
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
                          alright, week 4 is now here, and the week 3 update by RyanG still isnt up. time to axe him a find a new person to write the feature. ill be glad to do it, and im sure there are plenty of others who would like to do it too, just pick someone who will actually do it and not flake.
                          considering ryang is partly responsible for the site being there in the first place, i'm pretty sure he won't get axed for not writing who the hot player of the week is

pretty sure
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                              I believe on one of the recent TC's push or div said something like "This is pallies radio, er... TC" I'm not sure of the exact phrase but im sure "pallies radio" was involved
                              That's because TC used to be done on the Pallies Radio server...
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                                considering ryang is partly responsible for the site being there in the first place, i'm pretty sure he won't get axed for not writing who the hot player of the week is

pretty sure
                                dude, im not saying axe him from having anything to do with the page, im just saying if hes not going to write the feature then get someone else that will do it....makes sense right?

Comment

Working...
                                X