Hot or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Stabwound... you really suck.

Side Note: You're the perfect candidate for the debut of my comic. I was going to bust blood's nuts, but you're a much better target. Prepare to get ZINGED!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phYst
      i dunno a2m...0-8....that rarely happens to ANY1 in a twl game..u clearly deserved the NOT player..and not cause ur sum tw god
      actually he was 0-9 then got 2 swift kills before being strayed or something.

Comment

I think the NOT section is for all those people that had such a big mouth all season and now will get laughed at for their mistakes.
        HAHAHAHA you brought it all on yourselves, everyone makes mistakes, but you are just the people everybody hates and want you to fail.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          Man, Stabwound... you really suck.

Side Note: You're the perfect candidate for the debut of my comic. I was going to bust blood's nuts, but you're a much better target. Prepare to get ZINGED!
          Oh, no. Not that.
          sdg

Comment

Oh yes, that! It's too bad 95% of the zone population won't see the humor in these comics. It's either going to be too high brow or just plain out there, ala PJ style.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

hahahahahaha
              sdg

Comment

Working...
              X