No announcement yet.

Question regarding the roster lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew about the !register thing and iwasnt a squadcaptain I think most atleast TWL squads know about it, and TWD squads probably too since players have to be !registerd to do it. The thing that worries me is other names that were !register'd by other ppl on a different computer then traded/given to someone else. Thoe names are playable, but i imagine tracable. But will these ppl be punished when its recognized? or will things be done. Like i said i know a few ppl who are doin this and im waiting to see if they play in TWl and get away with it.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Hooray for bench warmers! (That's me!)
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
        Acidmouse, why is your site layout exactly like Somethingawful.com's?
        lol I did it (around 2001) to piss of a few peeps off as there were lots of other copied sites popping up around the time. Somethingawful peeps were getting really fuked off with it and it was amusing. I got banned and that was that, not updated it for around 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
          When we play ava in week 11 to make up for the server going down last week, will all ava be able to play or only those pilots that were able to play against us in week 4?
          Actually, for that to happen, you would have had to screenshot the roster that you had on week 4 and us too, which i doubt is the case so we will have to play with our current lineup. Sorry.
          Do you have that screenshot?

Comment

It wouldn't be very hard to tell. They could just look on the TWD site and see when the players joined the squad.
            sdg

Comment

I highly doubt that players taht were on ur roster for week 4? and now left to another squad or simply just off the roster will be able to play for u in week 11. Thats probably pretty stupid ot even think :X
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I'd ask staff to watch out for these guys Shriek recruited with aliased names. I doubt if they werent in any TWL squad after SOFT lock. I know at least one that was and if he plays I'll denounce it.
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I know some people from slash already played in twl, so if they get a spot in twl, will he be caught for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    Hooray for bench warmers! (That's me!)
                    wanna trade names?
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                      I'd ask staff to watch out for these guys Shriek recruited with aliased names. I doubt if they werent in any TWL squad after SOFT lock. I know at least one that was and if he plays I'll denounce it.
                      Ya i know 1 on them too, but i wont say nething about neone bc i dont wanna get bashed for "taddling" Since im not in tWL for the rest of the season im just gonna sit back and watch but since u konw the same person i know undies iimagine others do too.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                      X