No announcement yet.

Call me crazy - but the line is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the idea of cramming first came about i thought it was fukin silly. Then after playing a few games against camisade's cram, I can see how it might JUST MIGHT work.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

i wish i had been around duriong that time, i'd somehow get everyone to call it the jerome
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Switching methods works really good and lining isn't so bad Avalonian beat
        a-s once playing 7s with 1 shark and the next time 8s we crammed but in the last 3 minutes we changed 2 line because a-s has a harder time getting in and our sharks aren't so great at alternating, it all depends on your players, what squad your playing and what ships you have.
        carpe diem

Comment

ava beats us all the time, we let exotic terr
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

perfect/good lining requires a good terr
            not saying those new terrs suck.. imo, they are great... but they might not be as great for lining. Balancing the spider line isnt as ez as it looks.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

the line aint back, jack
              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

There has to be a way to perfect the line. This one post in Trench Wars tells of how skill level has grown over the past few years. Why cant there be a way to make the line better? Im going to think about things to make it better.

Also - Im not saying you have to line all the time, just try another thing besides cramming. If ur cram fails, go to line, couldnt hurt.
                lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                1:sleuth> sup
                1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                1:sleuth> ?
                1:revolt> rofl
                1:revolt> ur so bad
                1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                1:sleuth> i dont get it
                1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

this isnt a trash on your idea genes,

just stating facts

any decent terr can time it with his sharks to drop a high portal against the line

once the high portal is there its easy to portal and lag into the flagroom especially with sharks attached...once inside, u have a whole freq attaching to fight the 1 weak side of the defence, and its an easy entry

with the increased lag in TW's over the last couple years, the defence simply evolved to one that could function better against the lag thats all, that is why the cram came about
                  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Line dancing is... ummm.... "quaint".
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

As much as I hate it, and as boring as it is, the "cram" is the best form of defence you can use in the current basing map, period.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Cram is the best way to holding the flag room...once the flag room is broken into, you should go straight into a line. Genes, this is what you wanted? Well, it is already being done. ie> Watch spastic play. If they brake cram they go straight line, its affective too.
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          If you try something out of the ordinary in ?go base, and it works well, chances are that it wouldn't work at all in a TWBD or TWLB game. People win ?go base games with 1 shark. Would this ever happen in a real TWBD or TWLB game? I don't think so.
                          That use to be done a season or 2 ago. Nowdays u'd never see 1 shark teams simply bc the 5 spiders would eat u alive in a FR fight. But i know a2m use to mvp solo-sharking in twlb.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                            i'm all up for lining.. i'm asking for lining always too.. and it would be nice to see how the newer terrs can handle lining..
                            "Let me know when its safe to attach."-Server
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Sharks don't deserve mvp's by kills/points.

Comment

I deserve mvp. And I shark. So therefore through the transitive property, sharks deserve mvp. I will shark one day with a2m and we will line and line. As long as we dont have moron spiders who want to continue to cram when 8 mines are laid down and have the nerve to yell "stop mining newbies". Also a terr that doesnt just sit on one side would be good also. Spiders are the key to this too...maybe pretending to fire all their bullets and get teh sharks to rep 3 times, then unload all your bullets. Terr could also provide some good burst spots to help.

It shall be down.

-genes

Ill shark with him in .?go base
                                Last edited by genes; 06-26-2004, 12:13 AM.
                                lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                                1:sleuth> sup
                                1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                                1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                                1:sleuth> ?
                                1:revolt> rofl
                                1:revolt> ur so bad
                                1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                                1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                                1:sleuth> i dont get it
                                1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Working...
                                X