No announcement yet.

Diso Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, we talked it through with them and they'll either do a no-show or play us with their inactive 4th string, and blame it on 4th of july.

Imma be chilling with mah woman in a nice lil hotel starting friday, so I'm good either way.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
      I know you too well, korv. You were expecting an answer something along the lines "and you don't?"...Busted!

No, you fuckface, my analogy is pretty much dead on, and there is no need for excessive "and you don't?", because it's already implied that we actually do.

PS
      No, I won't repeat it, it makes sense, just read it slowly.
      Yes, I am gay and I use words like analogy with a chuckle.
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Diso for playoffs!
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Diso for retirement home!

Comment

diso 4 something.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

diso 3 TWLB champs
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Diso may have an attendance advantage this weekend, since they're all euros, and we're primarily yankees, that might pull big for them.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i will refuse to fight!

and i probally wont be there anyway IF Holland beats Portugal in semi-finals.

and if they dont.. I WILL REFUSE TO FIGHT A WEAK PALLIES!

i want full strenght or nothing!!

its like fucking without an erection..
                  Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                  BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

stuff fucking

Comment

ahaha

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                        Uhm.. but isn't Pallies going to beat the living shit out of diso this weekend?
                        you can always count on this guy with the quick-to-the-punch cynical pallies remarks

he's like your friendly neighborhood mailman. always on time. rain, snow, or..uhh..hurricane? wind? sunshine? i don't remember the rest

edit: CHECK IT OUT I HAVE 1,000 POSTS! THAT'S COOL, RIGHT?
                        Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-28-2004, 02:07 PM.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

in finland do they do sex based on the word, is Zerzera like femine, and Zerzero masculine?

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                            in finland do they do sex based on the word, is Zerzera like femine, and Zerzero masculine?
                            I thought everything was automatically feminine in finland because they're a bunch of fruits.

no offense to fruitang, who is a brittish fruit.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Is fruit gender based? Shit! Can I edit your post so that British has one T aswell please?
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

banana, banano

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                                X