Request for possible rule exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for possible rule exemption

Hi guys, Me,Download, and Decypha all just got axed from Disoblidge there were many reasons but the main 1 was that we weren't "nice" enough in dealing with losses and we'd get pissed when the captains made dumb decisions and we'd get angry over the general malaise and innactivity that permeates throughout that squad. The final straw was when I worked personally with Decypha on his wb game for close to 2 hours and Da1 comes in at the end of round 1, specs decy, the person we setup the entire match for. I get upset offer him my spot, our fearless leader now places basers into our wb match. I get pissed, say that's pretty messed up, Decy exits and leaves, DL throws a fit. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm bothering to post this at all and the reason is this: Da1 leaked out that there had been a thread on the Diso leaderboard for a few weeks debating over axing some players. At one point Warportal was quoted as saying "keep it up and you'll get to sit out for all of TWL" Now, DL and I haven't been extraordinarily happy that we've been having horrible game attendance and we've been bitching about losing games we should win.

I'm bothering to post all of this because the rule behind the roster locks has the intent of keeping players from squad hopping for the entire season, it is NOT put in place to allow squad captains to screw over players because they geta kick out of it. What DA1 and WP said shows that they axed us out of malicious intent, if they wanted us gone they could have decided that before the roster lock, they have a RESPONSIBILITY to decide that before the roster lock. Whether they axed us after as part of some personal vendetta, or to simply disrupt the competative balance of the league by not allowing us to possibly join one of their rivals is not what the rule was designed to do. Me,Dl, and Decy, did not want to leave Diso, we did not get warned that continued behavior of a sort would result in our axing, and we did expect to get axed.

What I request is that we are given a 1 week grace period in which we can join another active roster so we don't get totally screwed because our captains decided they don't want another team to have us.

So much for Diso being the "nice squad" I guess this is what you should expect if you join them, sucks tho, odds are we'll totally get screwed over:/

join a #1 TWD squad and get to twl that way
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I don't think the axing would revolve around one thing. According to Warportal in the farewell thread, they gave it pleanty of time to clear up.

Comment

i doubt the rules will be twisted, but i hear ya... sucks to have that happen to you guys

Comment

If u r lucky, Diso will quit twl

Comment

best part is, is that i wasnt on to do or say anything to get myself axed. i was cut off with nethervoid and download for no reason...sigh...
            1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
            1:Jack Kiefer> 22
            1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

What farewell thread, WP saying that we had any prior knowledge of us possibly being axed is a complete and utter lie. I never once heard "hey stop doing this this and this or you'll be axed" they just screwed us and they're trying to keep their image from being destroyed. That's soo shitty, don't ever join that squad, this is what will happen to you.

Comment

heh i do not think that diso did this out of malicious intent. i would however love to be granted an exception to this rule
                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

sucks to be you, but your not some special priviledged person that gets rules bent for you...rules are rules...

Comment

yeah shitty what happened, doubt the rule will change though. they definitely should have axed you before the lock, but you have to keep in mind that they thought the lock was week 4...so its not like the waited for what they thought would keep you locked up and then axed you the next day, theres been a couple rounds since then.

download4synd
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Nether, da1 told it more then once to dl atleast and im quite sure the same thing counts for you.
                      Why should this rule be implented?
                      You couldn't do anything about being axed at all?
                      How comes you are always the nice person? and you didnt cause anything? and always blame the others?
                      Maybe, really maybe, it was ur behaviour that caused the axe. Ow sorry, how could i say that, that cannot be it cus ur a "nice guy"
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

hmm

Whats done is done, i say. It sucks that it happened, and i think they made their final decision before roster lock but i dont think they'll bend the rules for you either.
                        -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

Since I saw you asking people to give there opinions in baseelim I will.
                          Maybe Captains do have a responsiblity to axe before the roster lock. But Captains can not always predict what will happen and often hope for improvement and give players second and third chances. I think a 1 week grace period may reasonable.

On the other hand, in your own words you collectively: disrespect captains, get pissed, bitch, throw tantrums. That *seems* like disloyal, disrespectful behavior, dont know what kind of caps would want to recruit you or have you on their squad.

Comment

yeah, i have to come saving decy here. he got axed and wasnt even there the fact that decypha exists is the reason of my arguement with da1 but he had nothing to do with it. he is the nicest person and he swallows everything u throw at him, in the end, he cant be accused of anything.
                            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                              yeah, i have to come saving decy here. he got axed and wasnt even there the fact that decypha exists is the reason of my arguement with da1 but he had nothing to do with it. he is the nicest person and he swallows everything u throw at him, in the end, he cant be accused of anything.

<3 thanks download
                              1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                              1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                              1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Working...
                              X