No announcement yet.

Request for possible rule exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks for all three of you. I'm not a TWL Op so I can't comment on the league rules. I do know that the Ops have been pretty strict about the rules, and based on that I doubt the Ops will twist them. I don't doubt that it sucks waiting for TWL all season and then getting screwed. Not a cool move on Diso's part, you guys should try to work it out.

Comment

Yah, you three did get royaly screwed. But, rules are rules, and most likely they won't be bent for you guys. But I do wish you luck with getting them bent for you.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I heard diso accidentally axed Decypha, don't see why they would axe him...he never complains unless he is playing crap himself

Comment

I'd like to make a post on this subject.

Hated/Liked/Could care less about me, I am well known in TW. and though most dont know me, usually i am known for my bitching, moaning and trash talking in elim and baseelim. but those that have come to know me through squads know differently. i am active, i bust my ass to get better, and i dont ever complain unless its knowing that i could have done better in a game, so any negativity is directed towards myself. this case of axing is just power tripping douche bag Da1andOnly forgetting to put in a tampon. this is the 2nd time people from the squad have stuck up for me when he has done me wrong, and the 2nd time that i'm not even the one to bring it up...jus bite my tounge and move on. but i suffer...so whatever

i jus wanna thank all the members of diso and past members such as cumu and download for stickin up for me and sayin good shit about me. whats done is done, but whatever. i jus wanted to clear my name cuz i know alot of you are saying "he's a douche bag anyway"
          1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
          1:Jack Kiefer> 22
          1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 31 (16 members and 15 guests)
            Nickname, Adamant, death row, Decypha, Ekko, Escalate, Jerome Scuggs, LaG KiLLeR, Mootland Farmer, nemiseph, Nethervoid, Nethila, PjOtTeR, Squeezer, Weaver

I don't think that Disoblige, da1 or wp, axed you with intent to keep you from going to a rival. They don't really have a shot at winning any of the 3 leagues, especially with the 3 of you gone. That being said Disoblige just axed 3 ofit's active members, which is awful dumb considering you have trouble getting key people to show. I know DL caused some trouble while he was there, and from what i gather nether may have as well but the word on the ss street is that decypha was fine. I'm personally not a huge decypha fan but if he was a stand up guy, only blamed himself, was active and did what he could to help the squad, well, axing him seems pretty dumb.

Oh, and the Disoblige Exodus continues. Thats like 8 now.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i dont CAUSE shit, i STIR up shit ... i say wat i think is wrong when others keep their mouth shut. im sorry if im outspoken and dont bite my tongue. maybe i should, that said i will probably never get a new squad again, so u might as well not bend the rule for me.
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I'd like to post my oppinion on this subject since in RL friend of download and im know very well decypha. In what concerns Nethervoid I dont know him well enough to talk about.
                Download is one of those guys that do his best for the squad he's in. His weakness is the fact that he hates when ppl dont try or dont do their best. He tells w/e he wants/feels like but he ALWAYS wants the best for the squad. He made a lot for diso and if it wasnt him diso wouldnt have won TWLJ last season. Da1andonly is just a little nerd that cant rule a squad. If mantra was still on their Leaderboard he would NEVER let this happen. Da1 killed diso, I hope he's happy with it (I know he isnt).
                Decypha is one of those guys u cant whine at. he's really nice and NEVER whines nor complains about things ppl do. I cant believe he was axed from a squad. I bet he was never axed before.
                Afterall this showed how wrong was mantra-slider by letting some other guys lead Disoblige while he's watching EuroCup. I hope he can handle this but if u check Disoblige forum looks like they're dissolving after TWL: http://twforums.be-damned.com/ . I doubt mantra will let but since he's not part of the Disoblige Leaderboard.
                Its sad to see diso die... Sk8, Pallies and A-S still around for long time I hope. Props to anzu, Div and brookus
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Decypha
                  i jus wanted to clear my name cuz i know alot of you are saying "he's a douche bag anyway"
                  He's a douche bag anyway

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Ha, I got axed for sticking up for Decypha because after I worked on his wb game with him a captain benched him for a dd after he alright in round 1, and he had been working on his game for a few hours.

Comment

if there were an exemption, it would brin alot of problems with others who get axed, which isn't entirely fair, considering the fact that alot of people get axed for good reasons, yet can easily argue it and ask for an exemption. TWL ops can't assume that you are telling the truth, and automatically accuse diso leaders of "plotting" to screw you over for leagues, because there could have been many reasons for your squadkick. The staff members can't just pick one side in this situation, because it's the captains words against three ejected members words. If they exempted you and your friends from this rule, everyone else would expect the same treatment in the same scenario, but this is just not a possibilty. This is just another problem with roster lock that players have to deal with. If you knew for so long you were going to be axed, you should have left a while ago. I can't really see warportal or one of the captains doing something like this purposefully(to decypha maybe, hes a dick), so it doesn't seem possible to me, but who knows, league ops sure as hell don't.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                      Asia Minor> maybe not
                      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

i dont see them doing it purposedly either, and they had their reasons. if u listen to the 2 sides, both will prolly say the same story over and over, diso is honest, i am honest, the stories would match. so based on that u can give us the exemption that nether is asking for, although it sets a precedent that would be hard to cope with yes.

but i do believe some other squads will wait for roster lock just to fuck ppl up.

another thing is, if diso were talking of axing us for so long, they could at least have done it before the lock, thats wat i defend. i dont believe in conspirancies from them, aside from da1 everyone deserves props and respect. that said, i wont hold it against u if u dont grant us an exemption to this rule (not that u would care about this), im just saying u have valid reasons not to. Now u just have to weigh the good and bad, IF u are ever even gonna consider something like this.
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Decypha
                          this case of axing is just power tripping douche bag Da1andOnly forgetting to put in a tampon.
                          If da1 still has any say in the squad, I don't think hes going to want you back after saying that about him

But a lot of the diso people have been publicly disagreeing with what da1 is doing so I guess I wouldn't know.
                          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

My opinion: Bout time.

I feel bad for Dec, as it seems he was axed because he was bunched together with the other two. Whether this was done rightly so or not, I'm not sure. The others are dissociating him with themselves, so that's shows some character in Dec's behalf.

However, when it comes to axing a player from your squad, I SINCERELY doubt rules regarding the roster lock are in consideration. Would you rather they keep you and not play you, where you are obviously a negative influence on that squad since they axed you, and offer no positive contributions (in the way of results) since they would never play you? Obviously, Diso's intention was not to screw you over with regards to the roster lock if Decypha was a potential sub or player for whatever game you guys were playing.

I lost track of what I was saying, so my opinion stops here.
                            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I would let them join a new squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethervoid
                                Ha, I got axed for sticking up for Decypha because after I worked on his wb game with him a captain benched him for a dd after he alright in round 1, and he had been working on his game for a few hours.
                                lmao, I can't believe you keep clinging to that one twdd like that was the reason for us axing the three of u.

and for the record. I never threathened to bench someone the entire TWL season.

It might not look like it but axing you three will probably improve our chances of making the end of the season. Ask Cumu or Nailed for their opinion.
                                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                                X