No announcement yet.

Request for possible rule exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mite be missing something and this isnt really important, but why the hell is da1 spelling unders name "udner"? I mean wtfz :X
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

You're slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        You're slow.
        True he is :P I mean he didnt understand shit.. lol
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I didnt really read the whole thread i was just browsing through it. I can see why under was spelling his name out, but im still confused why he was spelling unders "udner" Maybe im slow, so be it, im still confused.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i dont get it either. its probably just a typo, i dont think there is any hidden meaning to it
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

K thats all i wanted to know thx =p
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly

download, you know very well why you got axed - people got fed up with your constant whining and shit talking - I bet it gives you some sort of entertainment or something, but it sure as hell is not what the rest of diso comes online for. I don't know about you, but I come online to try and have some fun. But I do not find any fun hearing constant shit talking and never EVER trying to bring up the squads morale.

See that's where opinions differ a lot. Kicking three jav starters in the middle of season might not bother some, but it does bother those who wanted to compete in TWLJ seriously. I'm pretty much just in Diso for playing javs, and now it's a season gone (unless we get darn lucky). When download "whines" (his usual way of saying out directly what he thinks) I don't get too bothered. It might annoy me for a while, then it's gone. I've said many times that what you call whining from download doesn't bother me, cause I know he can play smart.

Also what Nasir said. Download was on Diso before and I didn't see a huge change in his attitude, but like I said when we were re-recruiting him: I don't care about the whining cause he's a nice jav partner.

I play SS for fun too. Winning games is fun. Winning TWL is fun. To win these you gotta practice, and when practicing things might get stirred up. That's how I see this whole "fun" thing.

P.S. None of the three should have been axed. That's like Bart wouldn't have gotten to see the Itchy and Scratchy movie, ever. It's just cruel. Especially for Decypha who did nothing but good for the squad.
                Last edited by Lemon; 07-05-2004, 01:07 PM.
                "I know few French" -Appleseed

Comment

Working...
                X