No announcement yet.

WTF gay scheduler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, you do realize that this sunday is July 4th? I realize that may not mean anything you all of you outside the U.S., but for those of us who live here in the U.S.A. we happen to have a lot of stuff going on when there's a holiday. I'm honestly surprised how many squads have people who are all home on the 4th. Must all be non-Americans.

Also, isn't it better to not have so many twl games on sunday? I think it'd be best if each game had to be scheduled at a time when there were no other games going on. At the least not two in the same league. There shouldn't have to be two lds going on at the same time.

It sucks that you got a time that is bad for you, but Sunday sucks for DG, so it's one way or the other. Either you're unhappy or we're unhappy. Either way someone's complaining. Ok, so maybe we wouldn't complain, maybe that's just you guys.

Comment

I don't really know anyone that does anything during the day on the 4th. You get drunk and see fireworks at night, not during the day, so what are you doing during match time? Hosting a barbeque? Are you 40 years old? Shut up.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Thanks a lot face for making me feel old for hosting a bbq at my house. Jesus christ, I think I'll just go to the doctor's right now and get some Botox.

Comment

I mean, I'm just saying that most TWers aren't old enough to have their own backyard, and to claim that an entire squad is full of people that are busy on the 4th is kind of dumb. I think we are one of the oldest squads around, and I'm pretty sure we can still show people on Sunday.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

My bbq doesn't start later, so I can even make my match. I think if some of these squads had scheduled their matches for 12-14 est, they would have had plenty of time later for July 4th, especially those out of school... what do you have to lose? You'll be up all night anyways.

Comment

EXACTLY, 1pm east makes no difference, a match takes 20 minutes and ull have the rest of the day to jerk off.

Comment

Originally posted by LightlyToasted
                Ok, you do realize that this sunday is July 4th? I realize that may not mean anything you all of you outside the U.S., but for those of us who live here in the U.S.A. we happen to have a lot of stuff going on when there's a holiday. I'm honestly surprised how many squads have people who are all home on the 4th. Must all be non-Americans.

Also, isn't it better to not have so many twl games on sunday? I think it'd be best if each game had to be scheduled at a time when there were no other games going on. At the least not two in the same league. There shouldn't have to be two lds going on at the same time.

It sucks that you got a time that is bad for you, but Sunday sucks for DG, so it's one way or the other. Either you're unhappy or we're unhappy. Either way someone's complaining. Ok, so maybe we wouldn't complain, maybe that's just you guys.
                I agree that less games on the 4th may of been a better plan, but how early do you start celebrating. I'm not even awake until 1-4pm in the afternoon during summer. I'd just set my alarm and be ready to play. Besides I like to wait until the sun is down at least before the partying starts.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Stopped reading after the 1st post.

Its quite simple to solve this problem that is now the 3rd week in a row that it has come up and been quite obvious its hurting someone. Next season make a full schedule with times already set for each game in each week. Fuck the negotiations of captains, bc obvoiusly teams dont bend a little bit and then come here and bitch when they get ripped. Obvously one team is gonna get ripped, and obvoiulsy they are gonna say someone is rigging it, or doin it to get back at someone. Fuck all that shit, make it set from pre-season that way ppl cant bitch. Maybe have the option IF (BIG IF) 2 captains (1 from each squad) agree ona different time then set, then change it to that time, but fux the negotiations.

Set times w/ the ability to negotiate a time between 2 captains. Best way to go.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                  X