• BasingCrew

Wtf
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Biggest upset of all time since Gutter 50-0'ed Siege
    - k2

Comment

Good job by basingcrew, although it's really not that meaningful since Basingcrew has almost a nil shot at playoffs and pallies are certainly in.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

it's an upset..yes.. but BC did play really well that game and they deserved the win..

GG

lucky we played you guys on week 1
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
          Biggest upset of all time since Gutter 50-0'ed Siege
          true
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Good game BasingCrew... weren't they mere seconds away from beating Syndicate a week or 2 ago as well?

These guys seem to got potential I'd say look out for them next season but i don't know if they'll be around that long. Hope so, cus i'm quickly becoming a fan of that squad.

Comment

i guess gg, didn't see anything of it
              Code:
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
              1:lnx> kk
              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

It was a great game. Both teams fought desperatly for every second . We have a lot of potential and lots of great under appreciated players. See you next week and next year =)

Comment

i'm glad to get a loss before playoffs, you think we'll be dicking around anymore?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yes.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

BasingCrew beat us. I wouldn't really view it as a huge epic upset, we wanted to be the first to try a lanc in TWLB BUT WE WEREN'T THE FIRST TO USE IT and...well ok it didn't work that well. We got what we deserved. The fact of the matter is is that there is no single "dominant" team in basing this season, it isn't us and it isn't anyone else. There are stronger teams than others, yes, but this game goes to show you that anyone can be beaten in this league. Besides, it isn't our style to play what everyone else plays anyway. That gets boring real fast. I'd rather take a loss like this than play 5 spiders every game for 2 years.

Mad props you BasingCrew shitfucks.

edit: i edited it
                      Last edited by Pearl Jam; 07-19-2004, 12:08 PM.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                        Hope so, cus i'm quickly becoming a fan of that squad.
                        yeah, i'm usually a fan of any squad that beats you guys too
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                          BasingCrew beat us. I wouldn't really view it as a huge epic upset, we wanted to be the first to try a lanc in TWLB and...well ok it didn't work that well. We got what we deserved. The fact of the matter is is that there is no single "dominant" team in basing this season, it isn't us and it isn't anyone else. There are stronger teams than others, yes, but this game goes to show you that anyone can be beaten in this league. Besides, it isn't our style to play what everyone else plays anyway. That gets boring real fast. I'd rather take a loss like this than play 5 spiders every game for 2 years.

Mad props you BasingCrew shitfucks.
                          Defiancy beat you to the whole lanc try out and they lost... lancs sucks

Comment

Maybe myth had this huge hangover...Happy bday btw
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Nosey
                              Defiancy beat you to the whole lanc try out and they lost (AGAINST SK8)... lancs sucks
                              In that case, we were the first squad in TWLB to play a lanc in a matchup that people actually watched.
                              Last edited by Pearl Jam; 07-19-2004, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X