BasingCrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
    In that case, we were the first squad in TWLB to play a lanc in a matchup that people actually watched.
    i have seen lancs in LB. + ur lanc were annoying!
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

He started his post with the intentions of keeping it objective and then the pissed offness and the hatred built up and in the end he just lost it. Good effort though, we nearly had the forum's first ever objective post
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

we wanted to be the first to try a lanc in TWLB
        Well then you got beaten by BasingCrew here too. They played lanc vs us in Week 4.

http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...nMatchID=50784

Comment

ok!

IN THAT CASE WE ENSURED THAT TEAMS PLAYING A LANC IN TWLB DO NOT WIN MATCHES
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Some lancs have been played, but we just thought we could do it better. We tried, it and it's not for us.

Good game BC, perhaps we underestimated you, or overestimated our ability to use a lanc, either way, we fought hard, you fought harder.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

ill just say what everyone wants to say but wont:

pallies likes to fuck around and have fun, thats what they did, thats the only reason they lost. basing crew, congrats on not sucking quite bad enough to lose against a team thats experimenting with a ship that i think everyone knows now sucks ass. big deal. good luck in the future, nice potential.

edit: give the lanc a little boost in settings after TWL, if vihta cant play it successfully then probably no one can. it would be cool to have another ship that actually gets played.
              Last edited by Escalate; 07-19-2004, 01:49 PM.
              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Vihta's a nice dude. This thread needs less BasingCrew and more Vihta.
                Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

I caught the end of that match and was like wtf? BC played like crazy people, but in a good way. I really hope to see them in next twl, they could take it. Stick around fellas :up:

I really wanted to do a 3/1/1 vs Melee (wb and jav). No one would let me though

Anyways, Melee worked their tails off and totally deserved that win. Good game.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
                    ill just say what everyone wants to say but wont:

pallies likes to fuck around and have fun, thats what they did, thats the only reason they lost. .
                    That's not exactly true though, we (me, pj and vihta anyway, not sure about everyone else) actually thought that we could win with a lanc. Only reason we didn't do it earlier in the season was because we were nervous and wanted to secure a decent position before we tried it.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

thats pretty much what i meant. i didnt mean that you guys were taking the game as a total joke...just that you guys enjoy experimenting, etc.. guess the fuck around part was a little bit strong.
                      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

In that case, we were the first squad in TWLB to play a lanc in a matchup that people actually watched.
                        My comment had nothing to do with your squad. =/ I was just saying they look like they're doing well.. that's all. Sorry if i offended you.

Comment

ok!

IN THAT CASE WE ENSURED THAT TEAMS PLAYING A LANC IN TWLB DO NOT WIN MATCHES
                          or skilled lancs havent played yet
                          www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Or people haven't played enough base lanc yet to match a spider (though a lot believe they have, and believe others have).

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                              Vihta's a nice dude. This thread needs less BasingCrew and more Vihta.
                              Truth be told.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                                My comment had nothing to do with your squad. =/ I was just saying they look like they're doing well.. that's all. Sorry if i offended you.
                                I was just kidding anyway. **butt pat**
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X