Defiancy is dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiancy is dead?

Ok, I dunno why but i think we can say they are dead? like 1/2 their roster left and they have 6 ppl eligible.. http://www.twleagues.org/?module=ros..._fnTeamId=3485 and the same goes to slash http://www.twleagues.org/?module=ros..._fnTeamId=3575 they have 2 ppl eliggible now.. so just try to replace them fast enough plz xso that otehrs can actually have a chance to play. Thanks.
    Should a squad that is 2 weeks old be allowed to get in twl? (distinct)
    mwhahaha JK even tho i really wanna play a twlb game
    oh and distinct might beat you synd, make some pressure so u get in playoffs ) I like doing this shit
    Last edited by Kings; 07-21-2004, 07:58 PM.

Distinct 4 dissolve.. ava 4 twlb we are obviously the better team ^^;
    carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
      ava 4 twlb we are obviously the better team
      no offense but avalonian members have been coming to the forums and trash talking since deluge was a member and twl was starting, after he left, king's sword took over for him... so why don't you guys just earn a spot and stop trying to get in by attack other squads qualifications? i mean, if you are "obviously" the better team, why not just prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        no offense but avalonian members have been coming to the forums and trash talking since deluge was a member and twl was starting, after he left, king's sword took over for him... so why don't you guys just earn a spot and stop trying to get in by attack other squads qualifications? i mean, if you are "obviously" the better team, why not just prove it.
        lol awesome, he just meant to fool around, but i think we would deserve to play that game more than distinct does :P
        PS: lololol trashtalking... all i trashtalked was alf (Notice deluge was on that squad) Attacking a squad with his own weapon, it's a classic. awesome, if you were about to whine about trashtalker, whine about yourself please.
        Last edited by Kings; 07-21-2004, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Distinct is better than Ava. They deserve it. Other than the fact that they just started a few week(s) ago.
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

distinct sucks.

?squad gundamangel
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I was asked to join distinct. I said "Go away, I'm not looking for another drain to go down".

gg... >_>

Well, I have no clue why everyone else left, and I didn't even know they did. I left for my own personal reasons..
              I left because I realized that since we've been accepted to TWL-B, our motives stopped. Therefor, we had no motivation.. That's pretty much the reason Melee won 15-1. When I first joined the squad, we were ALL so energetic, wannabe pro's, and we just flat out had a good time, and that's why I stayed.. Our goals were to get into TWL-B.. and that's what we did. And since we've done that, we had nothing to strive for. Although I discovered my elite abilities to shark, it was a great time on it. And I'm looking towards having another great squad like them. Good run Escales, I greatly appreciate your efforts. :up:

Comment

I think stripes was the one that said replace the dropout twl squads with other twl squads not currently in that league. That way you know they wont dissolve. Or you could just replace them with paladen, because god knows they'll never dissolve.

So for defiancy dropping out, replace them with grapevine

For slash dropping out, replace them with spastic, or mambo or something.

For another random jav squad drapping out: spastic, anti scrub, wr

Wait, spastic and wr are in lj already.... lol
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  I think stripes was the one that said replace the dropout twl squads with other twl squads not currently in that league. That way you know they wont dissolve. Or you could just replace them with paladen, because god knows they'll never dissolve.

So for defiancy dropping out, replace them with grapevine

For slash dropping out, replace them with spastic, or mambo or something.

For another random jav squad drapping out: spastic, anti scrub, wr

Wait, spastic and wr are in lj already.... lol
                  lolololol bob, that made me laugh.... i heard thru the grapevines that grapevine is dissolving after this twl, not sure if it's true tho. and replace a twld squad for a squad that don't even likes to do it? wtf you are crazy? you wanna kill the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                    I was asked to join distinct. I said "Go away, I'm not looking for another drain to go down".

gg... >_>

Well, I have no clue why everyone else left, and I didn't even know they did. I left for my own personal reasons..
                    I left because I realized that since we've been accepted to TWL-B, our motives stopped. Therefor, we had no motivation.. That's pretty much the reason Melee won 15-1. When I first joined the squad, we were ALL so energetic, wannabe pro's, and we just flat out had a good time, and that's why I stayed.. Our goals were to get into TWL-B.. and that's what we did. And since we've done that, we had nothing to strive for. Although I discovered my elite abilities to shark, it was a great time on it. And I'm looking towards having another great squad like them. Good run Escales, I greatly appreciate your efforts. :up:
                    Thanks. I think you got it right. At first we had so much energy and didn't worry about losses and just wanted to play. Once we hit TWL - everyone starting flipping out on each other for any little reason, people hopped on and off more than ever. Tried to get them through TWL, but my reasons are known as well as yours.

I'm just hope maybe we got some new basing talent out there for other squads to pickup. I also hope Defiancy isn't dead, and that Ray and Raven get them to their last game. Those two are fucking hillarious after just waking up and logging in.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

U guys should of stayed alive, u would of been good come next season
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i saw this coming.

btw, juice and turtlez 4 twlb.

edit: turtlez was such a stupid fucking squad name.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Juice is in TWLB

Jerome
                          Jeansi
                          Za Gophar
                          RabbitRapist
                          I, robot
                          Everest
                          Sumpson
                          Musashi
                          JeBu
                          Hannes
                          Server
                          Vehicle
                          Bioture
                          Kuukunen
                          nokkonen
                          Herik
                          Jeansi
                          Jard
                          Nethervoid
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            Juice is in TWLB

Jerome
                            Jeansi
                            Za Gophar
                            RabbitRapist
                            I, robot
                            Everest
                            Sumpson
                            Musashi
                            JeBu
                            Hannes
                            Server
                            Vehicle
                            Bioture
                            Kuukunen
                            nokkonen
                            Herik
                            Jeansi
                            Jard
                            Nethervoid
                            Jerome for life <3<3<3
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I forgot endangered, but thats because he was always leaving and rejoining
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X