No announcement yet.

Defiancy is dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does that a lot, with every squad. He really doesn't, or ever has, or ever will belong to a squad.

Comment

And Tanked has pretty much hit the fan now after not being allowed in TWLB twice, what a great move letting Defiancy in TWLB they've really proved themselves.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

not to be rude but hasnt almost everyone left tanked already?
        and you guys have shown only 4 twice in the past 3 or 4 weeks for your LJs?
        how would tanked be any better for TWLB?

Comment

I'd rather play 8vs8 against a new squad than 6vs8 against a squad that struggles to stay alive just to stay in TWL or something. Squads like tanked should've resigned from twlj on week 6.
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
            not to be rude but hasnt almost everyone left tanked already?
            and you guys have shown only 4 twice in the past 3 or 4 weeks for your LJs?
            how would tanked be any better for TWLB?
            When Defiancy got into TWLB Tanked still had a chance to do half decent in TWLB, when the first time came around and Melee got into TWLB instead of Tanked (looks like they're doing pretty shitty too) the squad took a hard hit. I'm not saying at this point it would be viable for Tanked to be in TWLB but in the past it would have been a much wiser decision. I'm still waiting for the TWL Ops to make a rule where a team to qualify for TWLB must have so many games played with eight players otherwise you're going to get flimsy squads like Defiancy.

Originally posted by Miku19
            I'd rather play 8vs8 against a new squad than 6vs8 against a squad that struggles to stay alive just to stay in TWL or something. Squads like tanked should've resigned from twlj on week 6.
            I agree they should have but you have to understand that the squad was being run by inactive captains and they don't really care about the game. Too many people put hard work into the squad to give up, the outlook was to just keep showing up no matter what even if you don't play jav and hope the squad turns itself around.
            Last edited by Cops; 07-23-2004, 02:46 AM.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              no offense but avalonian members have been coming to the forums and trash talking since deluge was a member and twl was starting, after he left, king's sword took over for him... so why don't you guys just earn a spot and stop trying to get in by attack other squads qualifications? i mean, if you are "obviously" the better team, why not just prove it.
              I would be truly offended by this post if it wasnt true....but it is
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                And Tanked has pretty much hit the fan now after not being allowed in TWLB twice, what a great move letting Defiancy in TWLB they've really proved themselves.
                Tanked didn't fair so well with TWL either. Considering Defiancy was a replacement squad we did alright. Besides they're still alive, maybe just bearly, but they haven't died yet. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them take on Syndicate come this weekend.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                  Juice is in TWLB

Jerome
                  Jeansi
                  Za Gophar
                  RabbitRapist
                  I, robot
                  Everest
                  Sumpson
                  Musashi
                  JeBu
                  Hannes
                  Server
                  Vehicle
                  Bioture
                  Kuukunen
                  nokkonen
                  Herik
                  Jeansi
                  Jard
                  Nethervoid
                  Why does everyone think I was on juice? I never joined juice.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Gg Slash
                    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
                    X