Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auraz
    I don't like sirius, but I was on the squad throughout almost the entire off-season. He didn't let random people use his alias. It was used as a sub name if we only had 4 and someone needed a sub. It is cheating, but I don't ever recall him letting people not on the squad play on it.
    Btw Auraz, I own the name "Sirius".
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan

I know you do. Sirius. cried about it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
        Give it to some random pubber.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
          Give it to some random pubber.
          Why wasting it :P I rather trade it for a squadname =P
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

It was a goose and it hit him right in hit giant nose. Still makes me laugh uncntrolably.

"Please help me, please i'm fabio"

hbahaha
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
              It was a goose and it hit him right in hit giant nose. Still makes me laugh uncntrolably.

"Please help me, please i'm fabio"

hbahaha

Rofl, i have a very vague memory of that... what was it from?

By the way guys, you forgot RAPID isn't dissolving. have you seen us around, truthfully rapid is the strongest it's ever been as a squad. We're also starting basing, laugh if you will. RAPID4TWLBSEASON8CHAMPS!!!

Also don't rag on sirius just because his hair is far cooler than any of yours. BZ that post was pure gold though.
              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

If I ever get a weave I want it to look that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                  This statement is 100% false. We will be back next season.
                  Sure you will :up:
                  "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                  Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                  " - Tyler the Creator
                  Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien

Didn't feel like making the head skin-tone match that of Fabio's, but you get the idea.
                    You never disapoint. They should've named a ninja turtle after you.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien

Didn't feel like making the head skin-tone match that of Fabio's, but you get the idea.
                      lmfao

oh that was good

*whipes tear from his eye*

Anyway,

I think Distinct (if it stays alive till TWL) will be a strong competitor with MegaMan89 as capt. Most people respect him, less people respect jard tho heh.

We'll see.

If WF comes back they would probably be pretty good.
                      This signature has been deemed overrated

Comment

WF wont be good, it wasnt good the 2nd time it came back, or the 3rd time. Why would it be good the 4th? They are like Cripples but worst, atleast Cripples get most of there old/active members back when they are recreated, WF will get like 2 worthy old members, server being 1.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Next Season's Lag limits

I want them stricter. MUCH stricter: i.e. 200 ms max, .2 s2c and .2 c2s. Nothing higher. The game shouldn't be about who can lag around bullets and bombs. It should be about who can kill whom.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                            I want them stricter. MUCH stricter: i.e. 200 ms max, .2 s2c and .2 c2s. Nothing higher. The game shouldn't be about who can lag around bullets and bombs. It should be about who can kill whom.
                            I thought I wanted this too, until pre-season when half our team lagged out, and these are people that never lag out. it was ridiculous.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Ya i agree, i mean u cant make them that strict when the server is constnatly giving u different pings/ploss. I mean im not a laggy person and rarely lagout, but 1 day i come on and got 20 ms .0 .0, then the next day i got 70 ms, and so on. It dont affect me bc mine is lower then 100 ping, but once u get higher then that it gets more risky. I am all for strict lag limits but dont go to strict.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

ploss should not be limited to 0.2 0.2 ..it should be limited to 1.0 1.0
                                and pings limited to 250

Comment

Working...
                                X