No announcement yet.

Extra twlb squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ thinking people are obliged to participate just to lose, that's fucking dumb.
    people do it in irl sports because they're paid
    in a game it's rational to not do things that aren't fun

Comment

Not true rab. There are people that participate and compete in order to prove something. I wanted to play in twlb for multiple reasons one of those being that basing is fun so why would I skip out on that. Another reason is because I wanted to prove something and cause some upsets even if my squad wasn’t favored to win (this being when I was making criminal and merged with monster). I didn’t care that we didn’t have the best lineup on paper but I wanted to compete and show that we could cause some trouble. Unfortunately this fell apart 1-2 days before the deadline for entering a squad in addition to many players not having that same attitude. I’m glad you get to be carried by Zidane/ogron though so we don’t have to hear you bitch about “not being able to play lb” this season.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

I'll make my own thread
        Last edited by Pressure; 04-30-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Ricko you misunderstand. It's not about getting carried, it's about not having to carry other people.
          E.g. if I said you must TWLB for Paladen.

afghan you misunderstood too. If you want to play that's totally fine and I never said otherwise.
          Imagine you didn't want to play, then I said you must TWLB for Paladen.
          And thanks for the insult to make it personal for no reason.

Comment

Wut tpz = Rab??

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
              Wut tpz = Rab??
              Welcome to a couple of months ago when everyone else figured that out :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                Welcome to a couple of months ago when everyone else figured that out :P
                That cant be true... U r so different on tpz...

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
                  That cant be true... U r so different on tpz...
                  People treat me differently, massively. If I log back on Rab they're all dicks again. Same guy, two names, totally different experience.

Comment

``lol @ thinking people are obliged to participate just to lose, that's fucking dumb.
                    people do it in irl sports because they're paid
                    in a game it's rational to not do things that aren't fun``

nobody should play a game they don`t think is fun except that`s not whats happening. yoursilf in the pastt and rigerituil both love basing, its pribibly your favourite hobby irl. you aren`t players because you are horrendous competitors and jus look at things on paper and if your team is the underdog and has slim chance to win its not fun for you. your both b1tchis. sum1 that hasn`t had their testicils remooft or who has any kind of competitif spirit can still have fun and do their best knowing it might not b enough to win, HOWEFIR IF U HAF A TEAM OF GUYS WHO BELIEF IN EACH OTHIR N HAF SUM TALINT AND DEVELIP CHIMISTRY UPSETS R VERY PISSIBIL INCASE U HAF 0 IQ THEY HAPPIN ALL THE TIME

especially in a game like this filled w/ weak minded individuals w/ 0 athleticism and 0 composire who will crumbil/b tixic piece of sh1t teamm8s when faced w/ any kind of struggil/adversity in game, upsets r very possibil.

THEY AREN'T POSSIBIL W/ TEAMM8S/AWFIL CHARICTIR INDIVIDUILS SUCH AS RIGERITUAL/RIB HOWEFIR

Comment

We may want to consider increasing the roster limits for the TWLB rosters. There are a lot of decent basers who don't have a squad and some rosters with a lot more members than the limit...

Plade 14
                      Fire 20
                      Pandora 22
                      Gun 24
                      Rapid 32
                      Spastic 39

I don't think increasing will actually necessarily help with letting more people play but it might make more people at least feel included in the season. Caps of the above squads and other ppl in general, what do we think of the current limit?

Comment

wud like an increase ripidish will haf 2 not include ppl that i wud like 2 b includid

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          We may want to consider increasing the roster limits for the TWLB rosters. There are a lot of decent basers who don't have a squad and some rosters with a lot more members than the limit...

Plade 14
                          Fire 20
                          Pandora 22
                          Gun 24
                          Rapid 32
                          Spastic 39

I don't think increasing will actually necessarily help with letting more people play but it might make more people at least feel included in the season. Caps of the above squads and other ppl in general, what do we think of the current limit?
                          I think that's an option but I agree that I don't think it would result in more people playing. There was something else that I thought of as an option before that I didn't mention but now that you bring this up I think it's worth talking about. My idea was going to be allowing squads to enter 2 teams into twlb. There are a lot of players that would rather die than leave their team even if that means they wouldn't get to play. I'm not saying they are right or wrong by that but I think it would be better if more people got the chance to play. The captains can choose however they want to split the roster being an "A team" and "B team" or having some fringe players that wouldn't be starters but are strong players.

I think rapid and spastic have the most realistic ability to do this but the numbers you listed probably aren't an accurate reflexion so I will break down spastics roster by removing all of the players that haven't played a single bd:

1. Aen
                          2. Cripple
                          3. Griffen
                          4. Hak
                          5. Jackie>
                          6. Jamal
                          7. Jr5
                          8. Jurassic
                          9. Lupin
                          10. Missa
                          11. Oderus urungus
                          12. Omega red
                          13. Porkjet
                          14. Pure_luck
                          15. Rozay
                          16. Scurvy
                          17. Snoop <zh>
                          18. Solace
                          19. Spacedust
                          20. Spacehiker
                          21. Sphinx
                          22. Sprackle
                          23. Sprained
                          24. Stayon
                          25. Sulla
                          26. Trigo
                          27. Undercut
                          28. Wbm
                          29. Zeebu

So you can see there are 29 people that have at least played 1 bd. I can't speak for those that are truly interesting in playing twlb or not on this squad but there could easily be a Spastic "Jr" squad. If Jamal was to split the roster based on his actual top 14 I imagine that 14 would look something like this:

1. Cripple
                          2. Jamal
                          3. Jurassic
                          4. Lupin
                          5. Oderus urungus
                          6. Pure_luck
                          7. Porkjet
                          8. Solace
                          9. Sprackle
                          10. Stayon
                          11. Wbm
                          12. Undercut

If just 12 then he could easily have:
                          1. Spacedust
                          2. Omega red
                          3. Rozay
                          4. Sulla
                          5. Zeebu
                          6. Jackie>
                          7. Scurvy
                          8. Sprained
                          9. Sphinx
                          10. Spacehiker
                          11. Griffen
                          12. Missa
                          etc

The second list is probably not winning the title but it's a serviceable lineup. I'm too lazy to do this with the other squads with bigger rosters but I'm sure there's a borderline 2nd squad that can be formed somewhere else. This would give more people the opportunity to play with the squaddies they want to play with in addition to getting to participate in twlb. Then someone like pandora, where you have 22 players that have played bd, can just recruit 6 more players to make 2 complete rosters rather than trying to have that amount on just one squad.
                          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post

Plade 14
                            Fire 20
                            Pandora 22
                            Gun 24
                            Rapid 32
                            Spastic 39

Dont think Spastic and Gun have those numbers who actually play. So that gives a weird view on the case.
                            Would it be really different if it goes from 14 to 16? Dont think so.. Just like there wont be any new squad if u lower it to 12 or something. I feel like its an 'issue' that doesnt matter.

Comment

Could the issue be that some caps on basing teams have over recruited and not had conversations with a lot of their players about whether they will get any game time?

Some squads seem to have recruited with the LB roster cap in mind, and others haven't thought about it at all. If that's the case there is going to be a lot of squadless basers in a week's time with no squad to join for LB sadly
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I think 14 is fine but if we're given a few more spots, I'd be good with that too. I have like 5 decent players I can't add to our LB roster.
                                fu

Comment

Working...
                                X