No announcement yet.

Nicks Reg Season Stats/Playoff Preds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nickname said my name in his first post and therefor made this thread readworthy
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
      Everyone, step off of nick's nuts. I don't know why he does his predictions, but it's more interesting than 90% of what the rest of you type, so let him do it.

But I'm also sick of hearing how spastic just got lucky last season. They were a tough team and they mowed down other tough teams. Maybe they got some breaks, but that's the nature of this game. They came and consistently played a strong game, and that's all any team can do.

I'm not saying Spastic isn't talented, i'm saying they won because they practiced a lot more than almost everybody else. Diso and Elu both didn't practice at all, and it cost them both. Several teams had massive attendance problems (Pallies for example). Mambo was really the only other team who really practiced and showed up hard, and they had a very close match that was entertaining against Spastic in the semis. whoever had won that was basically going to win the title.

As far as you go Mitch, you're preds so far are at 0%. It's easy to claim you're awesome at it when you don't do it, i said i was and i was. My dueling is at 86% which is basically a prefect week every other week and my javing is smewhere around 80, which isn't as good as i'd like but thats where it is. As far as my basing being only 73 i'm going to flat otu say part of that is because i was on wr and felt bad predicting against my own team. Basing is also a very tight league with quality teams capable of upseting bigger teams. Anyways the basic jist is this: You're gay and you didn't predict at all, so shut up because you've got no ground to stand on.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
        I actually play ... but more like once every so often. As for posting ... I like to keep up with friends and see what's happenin in the only game I've played for 3+ yrs (I'm not a game fanatic and ss was/is the only game I play). And my pt wasn't to say you have no life ... it was to show you that you freakin contradict youself when you call the ppl who spend time on a game losers when you play this game as much as any spastic, diso, pallie, inc, mambo, etc ... why don't you just call them all losers for praccing?

You love making comments about a game you admit you never play. I'm not some hardcore ss player and I haven't been for well over a year now. i play maybe 2 hours a week. As far as typing out preds go, that takes maybe 30 min a session if i write a long one or do a lot of research for this or the Not section ont he website. So i spend maybe 2 hours and 30 minutes a week involved with ss. if i have bad cheese i spend the same amount of time of the week taking a shit.

EDIT: Sleepy, they may have had the easier pass, but they did beat Disoblige - a quality team to be sure.

EDIT2: and they did belong there. Although the game was 2-0 for elusive and never went to a third round, the final result was a win by 1 kill for elusive in round 2. Round one was a win by about 6 or so.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Melee was good, Grapevine is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            You love making comments about a game you admit you never play.
            I guess we're more alike than we think.

Comment

disagreed
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

provoke II

hell why don't we all leave a-s, it's full of newbies anyway
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                  provoke II

hell why don't we all leave a-s, it's full of newbies anyway
                  PROVOKE THE 2ND wave, no SERVER THIS TIME. He's got wildfire to run.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I'm not saying Spastic isn't talented, i'm saying they won because they practiced a lot more than almost everybody else. Diso and Elu both didn't practice at all, and it cost them both. Several teams had massive attendance problems (Pallies for example). Mambo was really the only other team who really practiced and showed up hard, and they had a very close match that was entertaining against Spastic in the semis. whoever had won that was basically going to win the title.

Prove to me how we practiced anymore then anyone else, you can't. If we would have lost that game I doubt you would be saying any of this. Doesn't make sense.
                    fu

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                      Nickname, you obviously suck at predicting if you're only in the 70% area. So, shut the fuck up and die in a hole.
                      that was a little extreme and rude

Comment

excuse me, mega newbie is the only real pick up? WTF where you been...? rand, weav, anon understandable.

but tys has brought us through time and time again com'on get with the program :P
                        Rough> lol these 3 newbies
                        Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
                        Randedl> ask them why
                        Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

As far as you go Mitch, you're preds so far are at 0%. It's easy to claim you're awesome at it when you don't do it, i said i was and i was. My dueling is at 86% which is basically a prefect week every other week and my javing is smewhere around 80, which isn't as good as i'd like but thats where it is. As far as my basing being only 73 i'm going to flat otu say part of that is because i was on wr and felt bad predicting against my own team. Basing is also a very tight league with quality teams capable of upseting bigger teams. Anyways the basic jist is this: You're gay and you didn't predict at all, so shut up because you've got no ground to stand on.
                          No dipshit, I am 100%. Go check on the Trench Wars League site. Every prediction I have made has come true. So yeah, I will talk shit. Though it is correct in thinking that these threads are interesting, you need to get a better perspective on Trench Wars before you start predicting. Two years ago, yeah ok--You predicted alright. Now, you're wrong 3 out of 10 times. That's unacceptable for a predictor. Also, for you information I am #1 in TWLM-B; So, I have a good perspective on this game.
                          Last edited by Mitch; 08-04-2004, 02:26 AM.

Comment

You cant really use TWLM as a way to tell that lol I mean how many weeks were there postponed in it? If you use that method of thinking i know alot about every league bc im #2, #3 and #6 (i think) and #2 being in TWLM-D which i dont even play taht ship.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Mitch, shut the fuck up before I call in the Beatdown Brigade to hand you a solid ass kicking. Yes, the pun was intended. Yes, you're being a wankshaft. Yes, I would suck if I wasn't so awesome.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Can you really check predictions somewhere on the twl site?

Comment

Working...
                                X