Nicks Reg Season Stats/Playoff Preds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks Reg Season Stats/Playoff Preds

Alright, a PERFECT WEEKEND this past week, 2/2 and 5/5 respectivly so here are my honest to goodness, final TWL reg season Stats.

TWLD: 61/71 - 86%

Ohhhhh, i'm so good

TWLJ: 55/71 - 78%

Lower than i'd though it'd be, considering i was at like 85% in TWLJ at mid season, i musta have stopped caring.

TWLB: 48/66 - 73%

HA! even got stupid basing above 70%, i don't completly suck!.

COMPLETE TOTAL: 164/208 - 79%

Not as good as I had hoped, but clearly good.

PLAYOFFS: (are these thigns best of 3? i haven't looked! i'm calling the Score for the last game played out of them then i guess ;p)

TWLD:

Disoblige vs. Grapevine - I love playoff matches, they're so much more fun to watch but i also hate playoff matches, they're so much harder to predict. I was on melee when they lost in the TWLD finals last year, and as GV is made up of the core of the old melee i feel i know them pretty well. These are awesome guys who are very talented (and some of them lag worse than this guy we all know from turkey). That being said they're just as good as last year, but i'd venture to say not better, as they lost a few starters and only really picked up Mega Newbie (perhaps the best dueler in subspace that has a shitty name, Asnwarbird56 care to disagree?) Disoblige is never to be underestimated though. They may not have the "big wb names" but we all know how capable they are, and with the right attendance can roll into a TWLD championship this year. I hate to see either of these teams go, but someones got to lose, and Disoblige tends to always have one guy choke, and if/when it happens I do not believe they'll be able to field a good sub. Could go either way, i'm saying Grapevine by 7+.

Pallies vs. Sk8 - Two more solid teams that are getting into the numbers older then the hair on most of your testicles. Both are extremely capable but Pallies have better starters and a better bench. Sk8 has been mega underachieving all year and I feel this won't be nay different. Although Sk8 is a great team a pallies loss would be a major upset and I just don't see it happening. Pallies by 10+

Ancients vs. -FINAL- - Shouldn't be close at all. Ancients took the Shriek spot, that would have been a much more entertaining match. They don't belong here (feel like showing me wrong? upset -Final-) -F- is for sure a favourite to win all of TWLD (look at the reg season ffs) An Ancients win would be the biggest possible upset this week in TWLD for sure, but it just isn't going to happen. -Final- by 13+

Pirates vs. Syndicate - They would have been better off versus -Final-. I feel Pirates wbs are betetr suited to fight -F- than Synd, and Synd definatly has the better bench in this one. A pirates win - although an upset - would not be beyond belief as this should be a close match with one pirate really piling it on. Synd is built for the playoffs though, and they're going to come out gunning. Syndicate by 5+

TWLJ:

Disoblige vs. Syndicate - Down go the defending champs. In a match thats sort of (more sort of than not) a rematch of the TWLJ championship game of last year you can expect a close close ordeal. Diso has lost some guys, and Elusive - oh wait - Syndicate has picked up a few, so i think thigns will turn out differently this time. Syndicate by 8+ if they don't wait for Psymorph!

Sk8 vs. Grapevine - Now this will be boring. A game very few will care about between two non-real-contenders (thats the new term). A close match but in the end it probably won't matter. I'm going to go with Grapevine though, because they're name is way longer. GV by 6 (how many letters longer the name is, oh and fuck numbers (especially a2m))

Mambo vs. Pallies - Mugging. Won't be close, Pallies will crush them, would be the biggest upset in playoff history. Okay it won't be that bad but it'll be bad. M_M God is the best jav mambo has (fuck you B. Rabbit lovers) and he just can't beat Blood, Banzi, Vihta or the rest 1v1 yet alone 1v5. Pallies by 15+

-FINAL- vs. Pirates - I'm calling the upset. Pirates have the javs to pull it off, but the key is quick subbing out of the shitty players and getting your best subs to show. -F- routinly doesn't have it's best guys show up for LJ and that could cost them, but i doubt that'll happen in playoff time. If it's a blowout it'll be -F- blowing out Pirates. If it's close it'll be a Pirates win. Pirates by 3+

TWLB:

Pallies vs. Syndicate - Pallies are a sure favourite for the TWLB Title, Syndicate just isn't. They're weaker int he terrier and shark departments and probably are close but not as good in spiders. Expect a show from the Myth man.

Spastic vs. Mambo - rematch from the semis last year. This season Mambo beat Spastic, last season spastic beat mambo so ig uess this is the best out of 3 scenario. I'm going with mambo because they're not arrogant newbies who got lucky one year by having no life and practicing 24 hours a day while the rest of us were taking it easy during the summer.

-FINAL- vs. Disoblige - Could be epic, could be awful! I really feel Mitch has the crew rolling and they'll rampage over Disoblige but you never know. Diso is probably the best basing squad of all time, but they're missing that cute little TWLB title (the TWLB-Cup one just isn't as pretty) Expect Mitch the Bitch to stop you from getting it, again.

Anti-Scrub vs. Incuria - A mismatch on paper, but not in reality. Inc is better than you give them credit for but the spiders on A-S are outstanding, as is the terr with more than good enough sharking. The more interesting thing is the rumorus floating around about some top notch A-S talent waiting to jump ship come the end of TWL.

So thats the playoffs n stuff.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Originally posted by Nickname
    -FINAL- vs. Pirates - I'm calling the upset. Pirates have the javs to pull it off, but the key is quick subbing out of the shitty players and getting your best subs to show. -F- routinly doesn't have it's best guys show up for LJ and that could cost them, but i doubt that'll happen in playoff time. If it's a blowout it'll be -F- blowing out Pirates. If it's close it'll be a Pirates win. Pirates by 3+
    wow someone predicted us to win other than people on my squad. this is a first! :up:

PS: Yes they are best of 3 rounds, for all 3 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      wow someone predicted us to win other than people on my squad. this is a first! :up:

PS: Yes they are best of 3 rounds, for all 3 leagues.
      From what I hear, TWL-B will only be 1 round. Can someone confirm this? Still confused here.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

LD and LJ will be 3 rounds
        LB will be one round.. however, flag time is changed from 15 minutes to 20
        but the LB final will be 3 rounds
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

The more interesting thing is the rumorus floating around about some top notch A-S talent waiting to jump ship come the end of TWL.

since when is that new. Happens every year after a season. Lets calll this one max exodus #4 or is it 5?
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Spastic vs. Mambo - rematch from the semis last year. This season Mambo beat Spastic, last season spastic beat mambo so ig uess this is the best out of 3 scenario. I'm going with mambo because they're not arrogant newbies who got lucky one year by having no life and practicing 24 hours a day while the rest of us were taking it easy during the summer.
            Never heard anything more stupid, let's say if Pallies won it, you would be on your knees blowing cock for weeks. We lucked our way into TWL, then playoffs, then Light, then Mambo and Diso. I don't expect you to give us any credit but it wasn't luck. The pracitcing 24/7 is laughable, I doubt we were on anymore then any other squad.
            Last edited by Jamal; 08-03-2004, 11:14 AM.
            fu

Comment

All sound good to me except i'd say Mulkero is mambo's best jav atleast this season.

I also heard them rummors of a top spider or 2 wantin to hop at the end of the season from A-s.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Pirates impressed me, they have some really decent wb'ers but -F- will edge it over the 3 games.
                PicHosting

Comment

I think Ancients did pretty well this season.
                  Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                  Winner of TWT Melee
                  Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

"Sk8 vs. Grapevine - Now this will be boring. A game very few will care about between two non-real-contenders (thats the new term)."
                    Is that so?
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I wont say we'll beat grapevine but saying that both squads are equal in TWLJ is pretty wrong nickname. I love the way randedl lead his squads and I know that they can win TWLD. But I also know that they care about TWLJ and are there to have fun. Sk8 competes in TWLJ and im pretty sure anyone can name 5 good javs there. That doesnt happen with grapevine.

PS: I have a lot of respect for grapevine and I dont mean to be arrogant. I just dont agree with NN's prediction on that one.
                      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                      1:Vitja> afk
                      1:Underground> haha vit
                      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Anti-Scrub vs. Incuria - A mismatch on paper, but not in reality. Inc is better than you give them credit for but the spiders on A-S are outstanding, as is the terr with more than good enough sharking. The more interesting thing is the rumorus floating around about some top notch A-S talent waiting to jump ship come the end of TWL.
                        What Nickname really meant to say was: I think Incuria will win
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          What Nickname really meant to say was: I think Incuria will win
                          , if Zeus doesn't play.

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

11 weeks ago:

Anti-Scrub vs. Incuria - A mismatch on paper, but not in reality. Incuria will win this, hands down. A-S's spiders have always been sort of weak, held up only by their amazing terr and their deft sharks. Expect a tough fight, but sorry A-S.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

wtf? i never heard anything about any a-s spiders wanting to leave. I'm curious to know who you guys (cig and nick) or anyone else heard was leaving a-s.

Comment

Working...
                              X