Disoblige vs. -FINAL-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disoblige vs. -FINAL-

The -FINAL- Lag prevails once again. Domi and Sika were invincible in shark. Disoblige out-played -FINAL- easily. Good game all Diso's. :up: Fuck you, Mitch. :down:
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

what a stupid fucking thread this has already turned into thanks to post #1.
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

it was a gg. both sides had lag, nothing big. mitch's ego just got squared though :/

Comment

gg -f-!
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

yea, was real fun to play, gg fellas
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Plenty of flagfights, I enjoyed it.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Was fun to watch too! gg teams
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

it was fun to watch
                GG -f- and diso

someone ban voth from the twl forum
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

lol voth is a dumb retard. Hey voth, how's your squad Chibbs doing? Quit whining, it was a good game.

STFU thx. and somebody ban this tard for making homo threads non-stop.
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

yo, my boys are out- good season fellas, way to put the pieces back together at the end. couple more weeks and you guys might have been ready for -final-, but those guys are on top of their shit. We'll do our best to avenge you next week.
                    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Voth, if disoblige outplayed us in all ships we would have lost, you idiot. Secondly, you're not on a TWL squad and you shouldn't be posting comments. Finally, disoblige was lucky hannes and poozzman didn't show.

Comment

Was an awesome game, loved watching it. We'll get ya next year!
                        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                        1: cundor> dude
                        1: cundor> i already told my parents
                        1: Desperate> LOL
                        1: Cremation> HAHA
                        1: bram> :)
                        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
                          The -FINAL- Lag prevails once again. Domi and Sika were invincible in shark. Disoblige out-played -FINAL- easily. Good game all Diso's. :up: Fuck you, Mitch. :down:
                          I actually have to disagree, everyone's lag was pretty equal in this match from what I saw on my little ping-a-ding thing.

For all the crap Domi and Sika get about being laggy (and sometimes it is true, don't get me wrong) ... this game, they weren't.

Diso definately put up a good fight, it was a very good match and I enjoyed watching it. Mitch had some trouble, he did a lot better against the pallies in that game that I won't comment on...

... but all in all, both teams played a hell of a game, but -Final- game out with the edge that they needed to take home that 20 minute mark.

Good game to Disoblige, I hope to see them this strong next season, or stronger!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                            Voth, if disoblige outplayed us in all ships we would have lost, you idiot. Secondly, you're not on a TWL squad and you shouldn't be posting comments. Finally, disoblige was lucky hannes and poozzman didn't show.

Good post, Mitch. Agreed.

gg to Diso for a nice game
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Good job to the basing spaceships of the -Final- clan
                              Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                              7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                              7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                              7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X