No announcement yet.

Disoblige vs. -FINAL-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best part of this game was when mantra starts to say things like "mitch you are goin to die.. " "you are goin to die in the next 40s" and mitch really did die.. haha.. that was funny
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
      the best part of this game was when mantra starts to say things like "mitch you are goin to die.. " "you are goin to die in the next 40s" and mitch really did die.. haha.. that was funny
      I agree ... that was pretty funny. That would've prob gone down in TWL history as one of the greatest moments if Diso actually won =/.

Comment

I agree it was pretty funny, but he was basicaly spaming and that shouldnt be allowed in a TWL game. There should of been a full blueout once he did it and kept doin it.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          I agree it was pretty funny, but he was basicaly spaming and that shouldnt be allowed in a TWL game. There should of been a full blueout once he did it and kept doin it.
          aah go join another squad u hater
          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Players can talk in blue during blueout.
            I myself wear ?nopubchat (...off) during game.
            Original Mambonian
            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I know they can Im saying whens omeone starts abusing the privledge like mantra was then the host should do a full blueout.

WP: i said it was funny And i really didnt care bc i wasnt playing, but if someone on -f- was doin it to u guys then you probably would want the same thing done
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Smiley faces are a great substitution for punctuation They look much prettier than a period I should use them more often
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Check it out, you can tell the EXACT instant, Jason starts feeling the PCP kick in.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                    aah go join another squad u hater
                    lol looks like he took your advice and hopped from rapid to wildfire

Comment

Lol!
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        Smiley faces are a great substitution for punctuation They look much prettier than a period I should use them more often
                        You should! You gonna??! I hope you do!

Awesome: i joined Wildfire to be with mess. I dont see what buisness it is of yours what squad i join. I dont want on pirates, pirates dont want me thats all you should be worried about. What squad im on is my decision and if i want to leave a squad its also my decision. This isnt real life where your married to a squad like u get married to a girl. If you want to stay on 1 squad ur whole life then so be it thats up to you, i find myself gettin board after a few weeks or someone/something makes me want to leave. Besides, im not the biggest hopper in TW, yet i dont see any posts about anybody else.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

The way Diso clawed their way back in twlb this season after losing the first 4 (5 maybe?) was legendary. Recruiting Ephemeral was brilliant as he has clearly worked well for them. Unfortunately I couldnt see the game as usual but I bet you guys put up a good fight as we have seen oh so many times. I am sure we will see you next season. In case anyone was wondering...no, Diso aren't dissolving at the end of the season.

P.S. We get far too many hate threads...Voth chill out, we won fair and square :/ even Diso admits it

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
                            The way Diso clawed their way back in twlb this season after losing the first 4 (5 maybe?) was legendary. Recruiting Ephemeral was brilliant as he has clearly worked well for them. Unfortunately I couldnt see the game as usual but I bet you guys put up a good fight as we have seen oh so many times. I am sure we will see you next season. In case anyone was wondering...no, Diso aren't dissolving at the end of the season.

P.S. We get far too many hate threads...Voth chill out, we won fair and square :/ even Diso admits it
                            Clawed their way back into it? They got in because Shriek got kicked.
                            fu

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              Im saying whens omeone starts abusing the privledge like mantra was..

what did I abuse?
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal
                                Clawed their way back into it? They got in because Shriek got kicked.

Shriek bailing could've put someone else in line, but diso won their last 3 games in a row, earning the spot.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X