Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Scrub vs Pallies Rnd 2 REPLAY

what do you guys think of this?

i dunno. if they get a replay, then round one could theoretically be replayed as well- we had a bot issue.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
      i dunno. if they get a replay, then round one could theoretically be replayed as well- we had a bot issue.
      could you clarify? if this is true... APPEAL

Comment

A-S got robbed:'(
        carpe diem

Comment

The game is still going on and already this post is up?! :eek:
          Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
          Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
          Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

i have no idea whats going on because i have a mac, someone tell me
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              i have no idea whats going on because i have a mac, someone tell me
              LOL! i dont know the true story so i wont say anything
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i hear nosey was specced by bot even though he was not lagging

Comment

Okay, what happened was that Pallies wanted to make a substitution with about 4 minutes to go, just after they'd lost fr for what would be the last time. However the bot froze up and would not be restarted. Pusher was spending the rest of the game trying to get it to sub, but he could not and the round had to be replayed.

If I was in their place, I would have demanded the same thing. It was how things were done all season. There is no problem here.
                  Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                  Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                  Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

we werent about to whine about my ordeal, the pallies' problem was a little larger so the replay was unexpected and unwanted by anti-scrub, but rules be rules and we replayed and it shoulda been called an instant-replay cause it was basically the same

Comment

what bothers me is the announcement of bot failure was not the instant it happened, but 30s before a-s wins the game. Why try to fix it after it's broken for more than 1 minutes already? I wonder if the annoucement of bot failure would be made if pallies has the fr and the score was 14:30 - 9:00 for pallies.
                      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I think all of the bot failures, including this one, go to show that another bot rewrite/overhaul is needed for next season.
                        sdg

Comment

I agree stabwound. As long as it doesnt take 30 years to do it like last off-season. We waited all last off-season (how many months?) for thes "NEW ELITE IMPROVED SUPER DOOPER BOTS" and they are a bust. They suck and constantly lagout, break, this, that. They plain out arent any good at all. Fix them in the off-season.

About the "replay" thing. I think its no real biggy now that a-s ended up winning the replay and round3, but if they wouldnt of won i think it would of been a bigger deal since it was announced so close to a a-s win instead of rite when the problem occured. Only real side affect that came out of it was havign the game last like 2+ hrs (for all 3/4 rounds)
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

and i didnt get to play game 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            wat a shame
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

yo- all respect due- i guess it worked out that you guys won round 2 in the end- but understand that i had been trying ot make a substitution for a long time before they announced the replay, really frustrating- anyways, if karma is a factor, it factored in, and the scrubs won the round and the match- big ups, great game, great season, you're the champions indeed.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X