No announcement yet.

Anti-Scrub vs Pallies Rnd 2 REPLAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno div, i thought we'd lose on the karma game- this weekend my parents were gone, we had 2 successive parties, and managed to get my house cleaned up before they got home today. (To give you a hint at the magnitude of the parties- there was a firetruck and a cop car across the street at the store, apparently some vandals set fire to a giant penis-shaped gasoline mixture on the side of the store wall, leaving the phallic shape imprinted in soot) I got with a girl who I think I love, and so i was thinking -no- way my karma was good enough to even win TWLB. So tomorrow, I think I'm going to die.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

if you do, it will be with a championship belt around your waist, meanwhile, a very bored 26 year old kid in Ohio, who has committed a good amount of his golden years to this game, sits empty handed and alone--- that's a good way to go to the grave if you ask me- p.s.- photograph the penis burn and post.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
        yo- all respect due- i guess it worked out that you guys won round 2 in the end- but understand that i had been trying ot make a substitution for a long time before they announced the replay, really frustrating- anyways, if karma is a factor, it factored in, and the scrubs won the round and the match- big ups, great game, great season, you're the champions indeed.

yes, it's definitely frustrating when things just doesnt work out, esp with the bots. I personally has nothing against pallies at all, we saw your txts asking Rodge to get things together. The replay was fine, but the way they (the ops and ref) handled the situation was horrible.
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Meh, in retrospect I think the replay ended up hurting Pallies more than helping them, because the 4-1 lineup just lacked the offence needed to secure fr. It gave our spiders time to regroup from the absolute PASTING they got in round 1, find their confidence back and quickly work out how to play as a team for round 3, which we knew would be 5 spiders again.
          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Erathia
            Meh, in retrospect I think the replay ended up hurting Pallies more than helping them, because the 4-1 lineup just lacked the offence needed to secure fr. It gave our spiders time to regroup from the absolute PASTING they got in round 1, find their confidence back and quickly work out how to play as a team for round 3, which we knew would be 5 spiders again.
            actually in my oppinion i think you won cause brookus is dam good and ports to right place on right time and cause of lineup changes between 1 and 2/3/4 round from skilled ppl to even supaskilled ppl
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I won't comment the replay, because A-S won the game anyway.

Gg pallies & a-s
              1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
              1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
              1: cundor> dude
              1: cundor> i already told my parents
              1: Desperate> LOL
              1: Cremation> HAHA
              1: bram> :)
              1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                The replay was fine, but the way they (the ops and ref) handled the situation was horrible.
                This is probably the biggest fucking generalisation since Cheif Long Hair Big Foot said "We're fucked". You have 250 people in an arena, hosting the biggest match of the entire season, and you have to make what is the toughest call that I reckon has ever been made, whether to award a replay on similar grounds to another one that was turned down. Rodge not only managed to keep the public informed of what was happening and - most importantly - why, he stuck to his guns and never changed his mind which is really fucking easy if you've got 125 people screaming blue murder at you. I've hosted a TWL final before and if its possible to feel pressure in an online game then that is most definately it.
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

why a replay?
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                    why a replay?

it helps if u read everything
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Homeslice> REASTARTING LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                        it helps if u read everything
                        rofl yeah after i posted i read it all haha
                        Code:
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                        1:lnx> kk
                        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          This is probably the biggest fucking generalisation since Cheif Long Hair Big Foot said "We're fucked". You have 250 people in an arena, hosting the biggest match of the entire season, and you have to make what is the toughest call that I reckon has ever been made, whether to award a replay on similar grounds to another one that was turned down. Rodge not only managed to keep the public informed of what was happening and - most importantly - why, he stuck to his guns and never changed his mind which is really fucking easy if you've got 125 people screaming blue murder at you. I've hosted a TWL final before and if its possible to feel pressure in an online game then that is most definately it.
                          kept the public informed? correct me if im wrong, but didnt he announced it like 3 and half minutes after the problem occured and 30s before the game finished?
                          Annoucing a bot failure that happened almost 4 mins ago right before a game is about to finish is a job well done? Gee. If he or any ops annouce the bot failure right when it happens, OR when divine ride and hellz started yelling at him, i personally would have no problem with it at all. Even better, a message like "We are having a substitution problem but keep playing" would be great. But NOTHING was said until game is about to finish.
                          Last edited by Nethila; 08-23-2004, 05:02 PM.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Actually I was told that there was a problem almost immediately, it's just that I didn't feel the need to tell anyone because I didn't want it to distract you in case it was a false alarm. If the both had suddenly put the sub in with 30 seconds to go then Pallies wouldn't have done the replay, but the game went on, the bot didn't make the sub, so it had to be replayed. That's the way it had been done all season and there was no reason to change it.

Comment

It's all Erathia's fault!
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

It's true. I really hate my squad and was hoping we lose. I mean now it's going to be almost impossible to be the underdogs of next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X