No announcement yet.

TWLB Finals - Pallies vs. Anti-Scrub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallies were robbed from the tri-crown, backstabbed, and sucker punched away from any one of the titles. I guess...better luck next time
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Holydude
      Right back at you Div. Was a hell of a fight to the end. You guys wooped us good in round 1 and I worried too, but luckily for us we regained composure and played our very best. It's good to see divine hype himself up and his squad and be man enough to give credit where credit is due
      yo man, i can eat my humble pie when it's served to me, and ya'll definitely served us today- I guess I always assume that it's understood for a captain to predict/defend/root for his team to the fullest- but should any offense have been taken- you guys have to know I enjoy your competition, and a lot of the shit-talk is just to stir the kool-aid and psyche you out- i have been proven wrong by your defeat, and accept my wrongness as graciously as one can-- it really hurts because i've been playing this game for a long time and I really want a basing title- but again, respect to you and yours.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

im glad this is a best 2 out of 3 game.
        we (a-s) needed that round 1 rape to slap us awake and to realize that this is the final. Thanks for the game guys, great season, great game.
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I can't fucking believe I slept through this. PLEASE tell me somebody recorded it? Anyhow good games guys, next season should be a blast.
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I believe Jerome has the link to the spec chat log

Comment

Wind is back in business huh? Impressive and congrats to A-S, especially Jerome who led them trough the hard times.

How long did the game take by the way?
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think what will be most interesting is whether A-S can pick up where Spastic left off and actually build on the win, as Spastic last season just seemed to lay back and not attempt to pick up any more recruits. I think the A-S migratory problem will have been solved though as not many people leave the TWLB champs for competitive reasons
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

it was a bs time, so i wasn't there to watch, gg A-S! :up:
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Congratulations A-S! It's ours next TWL!

PS. how the FUCK did spy manage to get over 204 - 76 in about 20 minutes? Fucking way to go!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats A-S!

You guys did an awesome job :up:

Too bad Pallies didn't won though, they are still my favorites!
                      Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                      BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

i had to leave about halfway through, so i'm just going to pretend we never finished and the title is still up for grabs

ok, i'm not going to do that. we lost. good game YOU STUPID CUMSLUTS. was that over the top? no? awesome.

seriously, nice job
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                          Congratulations A-S! It's ours next TWL!

PS. how the FUCK did spy manage to get over 204 - 76 in about 20 minutes? Fucking way to go!
                          Well if you looked at the TWL page of the match, it would be pretty obvious that there was some kind of bot error or website error. It's only common sense that 7 people in a 20 minute game didn't really hit 200 kills. If anything it looks like it combined the stats from the first game and also the replay game into one.
                          sdg

Comment

Wait one minute here.....
                            If I add up the flag time in all three games, it comes out that Pallies held the flag for a total of 34:58 and A-S for 34:20.
                            Much too close to call a winner, I say rematch next weekend.

Comment

Actually I get 35:04 for Pallies... that's a bit depressing when basic math skills indicate we should have lost.
                              Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                              Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                              Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Maybe next year we should consider compounding the flag time from round to round.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X