Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeraden
    wtf man. I'm the real jeraden. Email me at jeraden@hotmail.com, jeraden@yahoo.com or jeraden@gmail.com and I'll reply to you to prove it... unless you think I somehow stole those names from the real jeraden as well. This is insane! Identity theft!

Actually, I made this name here in 2003 according to my profile, but I've only posted here once before today. I also recently posted a message on the powerball board saying I'm gonna start playing again too... so I'd have had to have hacked the password there too.
    http://forums.powerballzone.com/read...ard=5&id=42313

Seriously, I haven't played in ages. Now I'm kinda pissed off that someone has been pretending to be me. I thought it was one of those cases of me not being around for so long people assumed I made another name. But sounds like someone is actively impersonating me. I shall log on when I get home tonight under Jeraden and prove it as well.
    Well if this is the real Jeraden which it sounds like it is, weren't you in Rage?
    It would clear some things up if you had Jeraden the name.. possibly. But how do I know for sure.. what if you backdoor'd his pc and took all his stuff x= lol Sigh..

Comment

• Originally posted by code
      Well if this is the real Jeraden which it sounds like it is, weren't you in Rage?
      It would clear some things up if you had Jeraden the name.. possibly. But how do I know for sure.. what if you backdoor'd his pc and took all his stuff x= lol Sigh..
      To be honest, you trenchwars folks changes names, squads, lineups, etc so often its hard to really remember anything from the past. I remember being on Seige and Shriek. The last I remember was I was on some squad that was battling with Elusive (I think) in all the different leagues. Then I vaguely remember being on a squad with banzi and Jack, but Jack leaving. Then someone ticked me off I think and I quit whatever squad I was on and soon after stopped playing Trench and just focused on powerball. But then I decided to quit SS completely. The squad named Rage sounds vaguely familiar, but I honestly don't remember if I was on it or not.

According to this post in powerball:
      http://forums.powerballzone.com/read...ard=5&id=23856
      I quit playing SS altogether back in February 2004, which means its actually been a year since I played, didn't realize it was that long.
      So anything that has happened since then, wasn't really me. Was someone logged in as me? I guess I'll find out tonight when I try to log in as my name.

Comment

• you disappeared when you were in shriek, and we recruited you from rage :P
        btw hey jera :P
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• haha now I understand why threaten from Venom sucks
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Well the name Jeraden hasn't been on since the Jeraden I know left for the armed forces.. 1.5+ years ago. When he came back his name was taken by someone so he used afterlife supposidly. I remember him briefly saying something about rebirth when he was in Elusive saying that most thought he was rebirth .. but I don't remember the exact on that. Still I doubt that you are Jeraden somehow.. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Hes not ReBirth. And btw I thought Rogue was Asian... but hes from the Dominican (?) Republic ?
              Last edited by Nasir; 02-02-2005, 08:17 AM.
              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
              zzz

Comment

• the real rogue is asian... dunno if hes the real one in game atm. acting weird lately.
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• stick to one name people.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    stick to one name people.
                    Bleh, too late now. I'll try to stick to this one, DA1 and only.

Comment

• wow that is some confusing shit
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Talked with Jeraden in game.. the actual name. Seems to be the real one that was on Rage a while back. Jeraden thought that a close pb friend may have tried to take over his identity since he revealed to them that supposidly he was never going to return to the game. He thought maybe this was why he knew about him, and his pb chats.. etc. Still has a few loose ends unexplained but who really knows. Strange that Threaten/Afterlife leaves for 9 days and this guy shows up. Anyways, who knows..

Kinda odd this guy shows up after a 9 day absense from the guy on venom (Threaten/Afterlife) .. who knows, maybe this guys a skitz and its the same person.. :P
                        Last edited by code; 02-02-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Talked with Jeraden in game.. the actual name. Seems to be the real one that was on Rage a while back. Jeraden thought that a close pb friend may have tried to take over his identity since he revealed to them that supposidly he was never going to return to the game. He thought maybe this was why he knew about him, and his pb chats.. etc. Still has a few loose ends unexplained but who really knows. Strange that Threaten/Afterlife leaves for 9 days and this guy shows up. Anyways, who knows..

Kinda odd this guy shows up after a 9 day absense from the guy on venom (Threaten/Afterlife) .. who knows, maybe this guys a skitz and its the same person.. :P
                          Where did Threaten/Afterlife go anyways? You'll see the truth when/if that guy ever returns and has to explain how it is that both he and I are on at the same time.

Comment

• Yea its hard to explain that one these days, with people not being able to buy more than one computer and all.

Well start explaining then.. x=

Comment

• Ya and with ppl liek voth stealing known names and trying to act like that person it gets really confusing. Who realy cares tho.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yea its hard to explain that one these days, with people not being able to buy more than one computer and all.

Well start explaining then.. x=
                                What? You still think I'm Threaten/Afterlife? I don't know I can go about proving I'm not someone else when I have never even heard of/seen the other person. Well unless you can get someone to do an IP trace on him while he's on and show that he's coming from some completely different area than me. Has he ever said where he lives?

Comment

Working...
                                X