Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Baba
    Awesome I'm still pretty convinced that nobody cares what you say. You're like the retarded kid in Elementary, sitting in the back of class and constantly handing out party invitations hoping that someone will be your friend. Well Awesome, when you're not strong - I'll be your friend. So lean on me.
    LOOOOL
    I'm starting to love u King Bobo!
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Awesome I'm still pretty convinced that nobody cares what you say. You're like the retarded kid in Elementary, sitting in the back of class and constantly handing out party invitations hoping that someone will be your friend. Well Awesome, when you're not strong - I'll be your friend. So lean on me.
      whos he sitting next to? you?!
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by King's Sword
        LOLOLOOOOL, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS,
        HERPESLES........
        lololol
        That was great! :up:
        |
        Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
        Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
        [Spastic]
        --:fear:--

Comment

• wtf? jeraden was on tanked?......tanked was real squad???
          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
          " - Tyler the Creator
          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Rogue your avatar is so cool. Is it like...Captain Skeleton General?! EN GUARDE! I shall smite you with my antlers a la Moose!

Probably just wanna forget you read anything.
            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• lol baba...put the blunt down....you must smoke some of that westcoast sticky weed. that shit will fuck you up..in a good way tho :up:

P.S. the avatar of the skeleton is a tatoo that my friend back in ny has...SMK outlaws is a chinese gang formed and founded in new york...just bullshit fyi that i'm sure nobody cares about..
              Last edited by Rogue; 10-05-2004, 01:29 AM.
              " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
                wtf? jeraden was on tanked?......tanked was real squad???
                lol i dont think he was on it to long, but yes he was on it while i was still there leading.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• That's pretty cool where it came from, Rogue. But if it was a gang in New York then um, your friend better hope he's in that gang?
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

That's pretty cool where it came from, Rogue. But if it was a gang in New York then um, your friend better hope he's in that gang?
                    gangs of new york, badass film.
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      lol i dont think he was on it to long, but yes he was on it while i was still there leading.
                      lol, you didn't even know he was jeraden. Stop trying to brag about something. I recruited him cause I knew him for a long time and I told you who he was. I also told you not to tell anyone but you never keep your word.

Edit: If Jebu wasn't a redneck, Jeraden would of stayed on our squad longer.
                      Last edited by LaG KiLLeR; 10-05-2004, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
                        lol, you didn't even know he was jeraden. Stop trying to brag about something. I recruited him cause I knew him for a long time and I told you who he was. I also told you not to tell anyone but you never keep your word.

Edit: If Jebu wasn't a redneck, Jeraden would of stayed on our squad longer.

hahaha....jeraden has male groupies.
                        " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

• Woah.. this whole thread just goes nowhere. What was it about again? Whose going to hit it big this season!? And everyone is just trashtalking eachothers squads?.. I love it $. Sooo... what about the hitting big thing... If you as me.. TWLD is grapevine's this season. If have seen them play twdd's (and played against them) and they just have kick ass teaming. I'm not sure if this will work in twld.. but still.. they have a pretty good shot at it, if you ask me. Sk8 has a nice wb line up.. not sure if it will do...

Venom is probably gonna take twlj.. please do correct me if I'm wrong.. and basing... Who the fuck actually cares? o_O.. ohhwelll.. I like to spider sometimes but really.. base is fagish/stuped/retared/ez/titty/underground/newbish (trying to create a new curse word here "underground") unf.

.. Hmm.. that's about it.. I think...

Pred

ps Under I still love you
                          pps *GIVES FOREIGN A HUG* there u ghey.. u got it
                          Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                          Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                            Woah.. this whole thread just goes nowhere. What was it about again? Whose going to hit it big this season!? And everyone is just trashtalking eachothers squads?.. I love it $. Sooo... what about the hitting big thing... If you as me.. TWLD is grapevine's this season. If have seen them play twdd's (and played against them) and they just have kick ass teaming. I'm not sure if this will work in twld.. but still.. they have a pretty good shot at it, if you ask me. Sk8 has a nice wb line up.. not sure if it will do...
                            i'll be the rookie of the year, obviously pred.
                            Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                            Venom is probably gonna take twlj.. please do correct me if I'm wrong.. and basing... Who the fuck actually cares? o_O.. ohhwelll.. I like to spider sometimes but really.. base is fagish/stuped/retared/ez/titty/underground/newbish (trying to create a new curse word here "underground") unf.
                            hahahaha ... well yeah, venom or dice are the most obvious candidates for TWLJ... if dice can break the shriek curse with a new name and without annul.

Comment

• i haven't played and don't plan on playing again...but just looking at the rosters...its looks like Venom is another Syndicate so I think venom will take both TWLD/LJ...basing i agree with pred , who gives a fuck?
                              " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

• Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                                Well...at least out of all of your curse words, you spelt underground right....you are one step closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X