Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Ronaldo - Not that good. He mite be rookie of year bc tehre isnt many options rite now, but he isnt exactly a top notch guy. I dont even think he's in sk8's starting 5...or 10 possibly. Zei/Xal/Annul/CC/raples/Psy/ease/red/slur/exquis. Thats 10 so i dont think he'd see much time anyway.
    i dont think that many or all of those 10 you mentioned will be on sk8 or show up for the games next TWL.

i would expect Annul, CC, Exquisite to all move on before next TWL, and i know CC is going to be inactive even if he stays. With Ease, Revival (aka Xal?), Raples are their good options. Who is slur? red? zei? ..and who is ronaldo? (no disrespect to whoever they are, just dont know who you're talking about)

Comment

• Kings for breakthrough terr and Royst for breakthrough spider.
      carpe diem

Comment

• Awesome dont be like that just because ppl left ur squad after TWL.
        And also dont be mean because we did better than Pirates last season

Zei = Zeimonster
        slur = slur (good that u dont know him)
        red = rednaz

still need help ?
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
          i dont think that many or all of those 10 you mentioned will be on sk8 or show up for the games next TWL.

i would expect Annul, CC, Exquisite to all move on before next TWL, and i know CC is going to be inactive even if he stays. With Ease, Revival (aka Xal?), Raples are their good options. Who is slur? red? zei? ..and who is ronaldo? (no disrespect to whoever they are, just dont know who you're talking about)
          Ur rite about some of that. I was posting about now, i dont know what will happen in a few months or even if ronaldo will be on sk8 in that time. I agree, i would expect Annul to move on, but even without those guys u said u got:

Xal, Raples, Psy, Rednaz, Zei, slur, ease. Now that i look at there roster, i would (if i was captain which im not, this is just MY opinion plz dont bash me later) play skeleton, mysterious,Mikena, GK, Downdraft and desire over ronaldo. Also possibly AnZu if he gets back from army/active b4 TWL,which im not sure if he does. Again thast just my opionion, im not cap of them so its not my call.

The point of this post was to point out that Sk8 has many more ppl who would start/play over ronaldo and it would be hard for him to get enough playing time to get "rookie of year".

U prolly dont know em bc they are mostly euro guys. Zei/slur are from dsb. Both pretty good javs. Ronaldo is also euro (i think) or is on those times. but i dont think he's to good.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• the earlier you predict, the more ballsy the predictions, the better you look 8 months from now (because everybody checks these threads 8 months later)
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
              Awesome dont be like that just because ppl left ur squad after TWL.
              And also dont be mean because we did better than Pirates last season

Zei = Zeimonster
              slur = slur (good that u dont know him)
              red = rednaz

still need help ?
              people left the squad after i left for a month off and the squad got inactive. im back now and it's rebuilt and better than it was.

also, how do you possibly think you've done better than us in TWL last year? we came closer to beating Syndicate than anyone else they faced in the playoffs. and we had to face -FINAL- in LJ playoffs and came pretty damn close to winning there too. You won all of 1 playoff game, and it was a LJ game vs. Grapevine (WOW CONGRATULATIONS, THEY WERE A REAL CONTENDER FOR TWLJ WINNERS LAST YEAR), other than that, you guys rolled over without even fighting back while pallies and syndicate destroyed you guys in playoffs. As for basing, yeah i guess you could say your 1-9 beats us considering we didn't even play 1 BD all of last season to try to get into LB.

my squad had nothing to do with the opinion i was giving about another topic, but you, being the retard that you are, took it as an insult and decide to try to insult me back by saying people had left my squad. well news flash, other than ReJeCtED BaSeRs, Sk8 is probably the squad that shows up the most on the On the Move page on the TWL website.

ps: i wasn't "being mean" in the last post, i was simply replying to his post. i even put that "no direspect to whoever... etc" thing in brackets at the end to show it wasn't supposed to be against anyone.
              Last edited by Awesome; 09-28-2004, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• WHY DID UNDERGROUND HAVE TO OPEN HIS MOUTH?
                He's so dumb it scares me
                Last edited by Desire; 09-28-2004, 05:35 AM.
                sigpic
                What is even the elblow?

Comment

and we had to face -FINAL- in LJ playoffs and came pretty damn close to winning there too.
                  Going 34-50 and 45-50 isn't exactly coming close to winning
                  TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

• okay i'll give you that, i was going on memory of the game when we were winning against -final- into the 40+ scores for each team. but i guess you're right, sk8 was far more impressive in their 34-50, 29-50 loses to syndicate.

Comment

• zzzzzzzz people cant stop bragging about stuff and bringing other people down because of performances in a 2dspaceship game.... :down:
                      (this counts for A LOT of people in tw unfortunately)
                      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                      zzz

Comment

okay i'll give you that, i was going on memory of the game when we were winning against -final- into the 40+ scores for each team. but i guess you're right, sk8 was far more impressive in their 34-50, 29-50 loses to syndicate.
                        and their 49-50 loss to pallies

Comment

• Bragging about losing by a smaller margin is quite stupid if you ask me

Bragging about winning is a totally other thing...
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

• You can 'be proud' if you win stuff, but if you use that to win a discussion or to talk crap to someone else who didnt 'win the same' thats just stupid and arrogant.

Besides that its the squad which wins something.
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                            zzz

Comment

• well underground was saying how they did better (and somehow that relates to the fact that i had never heard of "zei" "slur" and "red"), yet we both lost. all i was saying is atleast we put up a fight

But yeah, it isn't even worth comparing since neither of us won anything, and Underground shouldn't have even made such a stupid comparison.
                              Last edited by Awesome; 09-28-2004, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• I think under was talking about wins/losses, though we're never too sure what under's talking about

Comment

Working...
                                X