No announcement yet.

Most Improved Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true Server you have gotten pretty good at spider especially very recently I've seen you do really well in priv base.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

But see Ghost Child has always been good. Just no one realized it until this season. It's not really improvement, it's more like just getting noticed.

Comment

In Dueling ide give the most improved to Demonfaze.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Wow, I just realized that kid's post was the first dueling one, and we haven't really mentioned twlj at all. Heh.

I think some people are voting for most improved in fame. brookus hasn't improved all that much, and I think the same goes for mythie. My vote goes to castromarx for most drastically improved. It's gotten to the point where I had to ask him what ship he used to play. (I've forgotten again, actually)

I'm a little biased, of course. The only team that I saw almost every game of was whiterabbit. I don't think I saw a single a-s game. There may be some player who drastically improved their play who I just never saw. That said, I think castro has become a superb shark from someone who rarely sharked. Castro for prez.

Comment

CASTROMARX
            :yawn:

Comment

I think I've improved in basing. Being able to make two great basing squads, from half way through the twl-b.

People that i think have also improved would have to be brookus and Nickname.

Brookus led A-S to many great victories over some major basing squads and proved A-S are a contender for the twl-b cup.

Nickname is rising to be one of the best basing javs in tws. His jav combos are enough to devestate a team of reaching fr.

As for squads, i'm going to be bias (again). MIS would have to be A-S and whiterabbits. At the start of the leagues, most people didn't even think any of these two squads would make top 5 placing. Now, among the top contenders for twl-b cup.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                MIS would have to be A-S and whiterabbits. At the start of the leagues, most people didn't even think any of these two squads would make top 5 placing. Now, among the top contenders for twl-b cup.

they didn't even join till the fourth week (rabs)- and at that time it was like "oh these guys are good pub basers and they can show 8"- they were great.
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Just in case anybody was wondering, until this season started I was a Terr and a Shark. My first time ever in a jav (not in pub or twlj) was Match 1 vs Siege.

That being said, i do believe i've improved a lot. It's hard to say whos improved thoguh because of the fact that you might not just have known abotu them. Divine Rides became the most dominate warbird by far in twlb, so I think he needs some props to. Pearl jam improved greatly to (in all ships) and became the best all aroudn baser in tw. brook and myth pulled soem amazing terr moves out of there ass and mr.mew came out to show me i had greatly underestimated him. I didn't know wr, so it's hard to say anything, but by end of season they we're rolling great.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Because only people who played the initial base of TW can be considered good at the game.

llater,
                    Tony
                    k thx for your input, glad you feel that way, come on down - next contestant please

it's actually quite the opposite, anything that happened even a week ago doesn't matter for jack shit in this game because of its nonpersistence
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Louis is an expert at recognizing sarcasm.

Anyways, most improved is Nickname. Duh. Ghost was just unknown, Brookus was a profficient spider. Castro has improved a shitload as well.

Best all around baser? (possible new thread?????) Tie between Pearl Jam and Domi.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

mantra is a great baser too.

Proj is just terrible.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

<--- Best Priv base Captain

all i need addy $
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

My vote for TWLJ goes for Psymorph. Went from nobody to the best player in TWLJ

-Epi
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Most improved _this_ season... well:
                              -Ghost Child. I bet he doesn't remember asking me about "how does this basing thing work?" back in the TWSBL days. Come a long ass way since then.
                              -Cig Smoke. Still a helluva long way to go, but you gotta give the guy props for learning terr so fast.

Brookus and Mythrandir have been good for a long time, just few people have noticed. Surprising when you remember that Myth was on Real Vortex. Same goes for wabbits, if anything they're worse now :P

Least change in playing skill/style/ability: wadi

Comment

I'm going with Ghost Child as Most Improved Player, as well.
                                But I think, when speaking of basing, a great number players improved immensely. Back in TWT, there were 1 or 2 dominating squads. Now, I can think of dozens of killer lineups for basing.

Personally I think I improved in terring, and then in the strategical and team-spirit part in specific.

To every terr, know this:
                                shrap is homing

Comment

Working...
                                X